Epic Perfect World

Veno new battle pets and evo system

Offline trance2k

I thought with the expansion to sirens of war that would include the harpy  pet and the monkey king pet to say i was a bit disappointed was an understatement. i would definately say this need to be put into place as well as the evolution system for veno pets. i love playing on this server but the venos are seriously over looked when it comes to updates and things pls can we get venos up to where they should be on the expansions. thanks

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
venos just got a major update with SoW. We have more power now, Right after we got SoW , PWI decided to release another patch. I'm sure aga will get the other one but its gonna take some time to fix stuff and have things balanced :o As for now SoW already gave us allot of new toys

Offline trance2k

true but the biggest thing for venos is the new battle pets and the evo system and without it to me it just seems like the same old same old is all.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
new pets and evolution system isnt from Sirens of War, its from the last week update, Rising Call.

Offline Stella

• Lovin u is Red
i dont want the new update ._. from pwi, the map gets bigger and the other things like crystal contest and bridge battles are boring as shit.

Offline CrisisX

i dont want the new update ._. from pwi, the map gets bigger and the other things like crystal contest and bridge battles are boring as shit.

Agreed the new NW maps can be fun and all but the maps so big it's boring it was meant for Server Vs Server that pwi decided not to get, so adding that here would be horrible x.x we'd see like 3-6 ppl in each fight at max D:

But the new abba/sot super fun x.x

veno pet system may or may not make venos more powerful here and make ppl upset (dunno how it would go over here till it happens xD)
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 08:09 am by CrisisX

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
guys stick to this topic please ^^
to discuss the new nw maps just create a new topic  :-\

thanks