Epic Perfect World

Quiting and Quiting of Asian Faction and players

Offline cocaboy

As we all know, Epic is a international PW server, but now.. everything in this server seems only focus and match EU and US players.  Which causes the leaving and the disppointed of asian factions. If you had notced, Exotic,Aeons,AxeGroup,S.Korea these well-known faction were all form by asian players, but now guess wat, Exotic leaving, Most player of Aeons, AG and S.korea were also leaving. Asking for a reason? well.. the most excited part of the PW is TW and NW after you earn your full gears. but guess wat.. this said two events for Asian time zone is at 4am. try to imaging how could asian players attending these two event when they still have work at next day?

Honestly, we were so happy that Mr.Agatio annouced on forum during the release of new patch that there will be 3 different time cap for TW. but now? for the past two week's TW, I don't see so called 3 different time caps. nothing changed but still 20:00 server time.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
there are like five different times for tw, and the description says picking tw time is "random", but so far all of the times have been 20:00 server time...

i know ppl that wake up at 3 am or 4 am to do a tw so if you don't like it easy quit rofl

it's a game... not work. many people don't like to wake at 4am to play a game and sacrifice their ability to perform during real work
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
I agree with this. But lets wait until agatio is back  ^-^
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Like I said before, NW time on Sunday is going to be changed, but you have to be patient as it's not simple due to technical reasons.
Regarding the TW, it must stay as it is, editing the time is just impossible without making a lot of players unhappy because of it.

Offline Nine_FOx

If the agatio find a better TW time for all of us, it will be great.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
so tw will always be 20:00 server time? lol the description in the events is very misleading xD (edit: why not change some of the tw land times? for example, attacking guild can choose a time?)
nw is going to change to when? i didn't see that post
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.

Confederate

The problem is that this server cannot possibly cater to the demands of each and every individual person. Let's say they do add times that you can actually attend: what will you do when you don't get that time slot?

The wars are randomized so there is no correlation between when you bid and what actual war slot you get. This was done a while back on PWI to prevent guild ganking. It used to be that sequential or consecutive bids from two different guilds on one guild at the same time would end up with their wars on the same day within 3 minutes of each other, thus causing the defending guild to have a double defense.

Now that the wars are randomized, there is no guarantee that you will even get a time slot that fits your schedule. Furthermore, since there are players from all around the world, a time slot that you can show up to would be one that nearly everyone else cannot, thus meaning that your enemy would have the same problem you do.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
The wars are randomized so there is no correlation between when you bid and what actual war slot you get.

yes this is what i thought too, but if you look at the past tw's along with agatio's reply above, all the tw's are 20:00 server time, all that changes is either friday saturday or sunday^^

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic
If I had a dollar for every thread that talks about TW times being unfair to Asians...I'd be a rich ass right now.

Guess what? Those in the US, namely on the west coast, don't have it much better either.  I used to be on the west coast and 2pm was the only TW choice I had, so...I just couldn't do it--I wasn't gonna sacrifice sleep for a game.

Think about what's more important, TW, or your rl responsibilities.  If you answer TW, then you have a bigger problem and you need to reassess your life.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Komi

• Ego Crusher
  • Hitmehard > All veno
Yea it will be so great if they change the TW time. We´ve been almost 8 months here but yeah.. No fair TW for pinoys. But its ok for us. Especially alamat. We love PK we love this game ^_^ Enjoy.
1/5 of Alamat core.

Offline cocaboy

Like I said before, NW time on Sunday is going to be changed, but you have to be patient as it's not simple due to technical reasons.
Regarding the TW, it must stay as it is, editing the time is just impossible without making a lot of players unhappy because of it.
Hi Mr.Agatio, Happy to see you here.

why not finding a TW time make all players happy?LMS,Blue Dragon, Storm all this international server's TW time is 2-3hours ahead then Epic. but It seems more possible for asian player to attending the TW at 1am or 2am.
Look at the TW terriory holders right now. all of them were EU and US faction. do you think it's unfair to other time region player?  As you have metioned on the annoucement, there will be 3 different time for TW. I think it's a very good way for every body to attend. but why you cancel again -.-

Confederate

yes this is what i thought too, but if you look at the past tw's along with agatio's reply above, all the tw's are 20:00 server time, all that changes is either friday saturday or sunday^^
Right, so even if he makes a time slot on any one (or all) of those days, you still aren't guaranteed to get it. Any other guild may get that one special time that was made for you

Confederate

Storm
When I played Storm, they definitely had this problem. Wars were very, very early in the morning (for Asians) and they made no effort to change the times even though most of their server was American. They still haven't. So using Storm as an example of an "International server" is plain wrong - they're an English server.

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
Hi Mr.Agatio, Happy to see you here.

why not finding a TW time make all players happy?LMS,Blue Dragon, Storm all this international server's TW time is 2-3hours ahead then Epic. but It seems more possible for asian player to attending the TW at 1am or 2am.
Look at the TW terriory holders right now. all of them were EU and US faction. do you think it's unfair to other time region player?  As you have metioned on the annoucement, there will be 3 different time for TW. I think it's a very good way for every body to attend. but why you cancel again -.-

EPW is a euro based server, not international. We're sorry TW is inconvenient for you, but there are more timezones than just yours that we have to consider. We adjusted it once before to try and make things easier, and as Aga said, it won't happen again.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
Right, so even if he makes a time slot on any one (or all) of those days, you still aren't guaranteed to get it. Any other guild may get that one special time that was made for you

if he does make a slot of time for all of those days, the chances would be alot higher, no? anyway as of now there is definitely no chance that an asian guild can hold onto land (case in point: axegroup and harimau) because the times are too unfair. like cocaboy said, even 1am or 2am would be more attendable.