Epic Perfect World

GM Lilly Leaving

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
Its very sad that Lilly left :( she definately was the most creative of the GMs!

I'm making this forum for people to list what GM lilly did RIGHT and WELL in the game, so that the other GMs can take from Lilly's legacy. :)

I'm busy in game so i'll write more later :)

- Lilly was good at finding ways to please everyone in events.
       - She came up with some good event, personalised bosses (so everyone gets a go) and bosses tailored to each faction (so each faction gets a boss in an event).
- Lilly always tried he best to be unbaised.
Last Edit: Apr 24, 2012, 11:59 pm by Nexy

Offline Lyssania

Unfortunately, I haven't been here long enough to know Lilly that well, but I can say from what I've seen/heard she is genuinely a good person and a good GM. :)

She was active and always nice, and her events were "off the chain"

You will be missed Lilly! It's sad to know you're leaving, but at least there are people in this world that still value their own thoughts and opinions and stick to them. :]

Offline Zaibeast'

• Old Player
  • *lalalala* Sins are OP *lalalala*
What I liked about Lilly was the very fact that she was unbiased. Whenever she was on her GM toon, she never favored the faction she was in over the other factions. I've had experience dealing with GMs that were completely biased and really ticked me off. I'd say the name but he/she would just deny it ever happened.

So GG, the only GM I actually liked just quit the server O_O
Zaibeast - 150 Demon Barbarian
Dynasti - 150 Demon Archer
Peekabooo - 150 Demon Assassin
Peekabam - 150 Sage Psychic

Offline original Psycho

• a player from late 2011, OG as one can be
  • Characters: Psycho
What I liked about Lilly was the very fact that she was unbiased. Whenever she was on her GM toon, she never favored the faction she was in over the other factions. I've had experience dealing with GMs that were completely biased and really ticked me off. I'd say the name but he/she would just deny it ever happened.

So GG, the only GM I actually liked just quit the server O_O

++ To Zai

Offline maniolnba

original events . true