Epic Perfect World

Good Luck

Offline Lilly

• Retired Staff Member
Good luck to everyone.. I've quit being a Gm and I'm leaving the server.. I'm sure this will get removed soon so I wish everyone happy gaming.. and hopefully Agatio will see how many issues he has in his Gm team and how many people complained.. here on the forum that they do not want Alethia as a gm and how poor of a Gm she really is..  Reason I quit? simple.. Agatio rather keep his e-girlfriend happy and not fire Alethia because she will QQ about it.. instead of listening to the server as a whole and what they want..

Good Luck and Happy Gaming

Offline Lyssania

I wish you the best Lilly, you will be missed!

Offline Nexy

• General Nexy
We will miss you!
who's agatio's E girlfriend? thanatos?

Offline Chakka

who's agatio's E girlfriend? thanatos?

After reading the other 4 page thread I have only one thing to say on this....ok 2.

Take care Lilly

and finally  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

NICE one Stud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm mean. Deal with it

Offline kirya00

QQ good luck Lilly... One of the best gm's this server had.. and she quit QQQQQQQQQQ

Offline thedevilhunter

• Pff just a perv
  • Fight fire with fire
Good luck to everyone.. I've quit being a Gm and I'm leaving the server.. I'm sure this will get removed soon so I wish everyone happy gaming.. and hopefully Agatio will see how many issues he has in his Gm team and how many people complained.. here on the forum that they do not want Alethia as a gm and how poor of a Gm she really is..  Reason I quit? simple.. Agatio rather keep his e-girlfriend happy and not fire Alethia because she will QQ about it.. instead of listening to the server as a whole and what they want..

Good Luck and Happy Gaming

really bad to see the good gm leaving, now pure 100% bad.

Events won: 10.
5 Gms event,5NH event,
Events lost: 0