Epic Perfect World

Mobs disapearing for PV 135+

Offline Trident40

Hey i have tried to finish the PV 135+ nearly 9 times since yesterday after noon and each time i get about half way though or right at the start the mobs will just disappear for no reason :/ not sure what the problem is i haven't died i haven't done anything wrong im just attacking them and then suddenly they dissapear

Offline moo

Have you tried restarting your computer?

Offline Trident40

Yes... the computer has been restarted many times i've verified my client twice and reset my modem several hundred times.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
do you get resets before going in?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline elllieee

• Old Player
It's because you are not allowed to be in a squad with players above or below the requisite pv level.... In your case it would be cause you are in a squad With a person lower than 135?

Offline Trident40

Nope i've been soloing them...... Going in to try it again ... *fingers crossed it works*

Offline Abis

• God Slayer LvL 152
  • Not in Game for a million years!
  • Characters: Abis and more
  • Faction: DarkArms 卐
well sometimes pv are broken.. Why? because too many player doing pv sometimes especially when its 2x event. thats only thing i heard from gm or other player
~I'm Leader~
LVL 152 R8 Psy/Sin/Wiz/Barb/Seeker/Veno/Archer/BM/Mystic 
My Shop | Youtube

Offline CrisisX

well sometimes pv are broken.. Why? because too many player doing pv sometimes especially when its 2x event. thats only thing i heard from gm or other player

Lol yea they're just broken sometimes, I did one the other day was half way through noticed my charm was about gone, so I exited like I normally would, I go back in and all the mobs are gone and I had to reset the instance, tbh though I was cracking up laughing xD