Epic Perfect World

The New Archers

sixsignsofalex

:D Oki Guys.

Thought i'd make this post to see everyone's opinions on 'The New Archers' So many archers now are 80%+ Chan and 80%+ Crit, not all, but a Very large chunk imo.

This isn't an argumentative post, nor a post for people to mark as a 'QQ post' simple because, they do not like what is being proposed... 'o shit! they wanna make me a little weaker? ah snap im fkd....I know, i shall say they r QQIng in an attempt to insult and make my self feel better!'

What do u guys think of this? :D

Yay or nay? :)
Should they be made stronger?
Should they be nerfed? :o
What would you do if you had to power to change things? ^^

Personally i think they shud be made...well less op lol some archer out there are 90%+ chan with atk 30+ weps n shit, it's crazy, 40m range i belive, 75% crit, 2min BV, mag and phy dmg, Q_Q They so scary lol
please all post opinions, keep it polite n friendly, thanks for reading :D
Last Edit: June 24, 2013, 11:55 am by Talented

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
a lot of people play archer and i guess they are happy now.  :smiley:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Waste

Remove Bloodvow, then afk tank them.

sixsignsofalex

I dunno if it should be removed, but the new 2min cd is kinda a joke, especially how op they have become...imo atleast XD dunno wut others think.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Remove Bloodvow, then afk tank them.
I don't even see a archer use blood vow in mass pvp, Maybe in 1v1. But I never 1v1 anyone

Waste

Was joking about the bloodvow, i dont believe in removing skills. However that is the biggest factor in them being so dangerous. 2nd one would be the ability to keep you at bay if lucky with procs.

Not really much to be done about it. Some people wanted their blessings removed a while ago but i guess that won't really happen. Disable chance of getting -ct on a certain part of r8? Then it would be unfair for the people that used 20k+ on -ct stats.

Idk.

Offline Jim~

This Vookie calling someone kid.. but he world chatted that he is going to suicide cuz his friend married other guy in game.. friendzoned! lawl... sad old man i guess?

sixsignsofalex

Was joking about the bloodvow, i dont believe in removing skills. However that is the biggest factor in them being so dangerous. 2nd one would be the ability to keep you at bay if lucky with procs.

Not really much to be done about it. Some people wanted their blessings removed a while ago but i guess that won't really happen. Disable change of getting -ct on a certain part of r8? Then it would be unfair for the people that used 20k+ on -ct stats.

Idk.

:) seems like a good idea, yeah personally i think blessing should stay to benefit all archers, including aps ones. also its free 20% xD to get that on gear wud cost a lot. perhaps stopping ppl from getting channel on 1 or 2 pieces of gear would work, great idea :) thanks ^_^

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
i'm not sure bout this since i don't have insta-cast ea. i made mine aps demon.  :-X
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline CrisisX

only time we really use bloodvow is on a barb or bm maybe, something that is tanky with alot of hp, reduces hp and amps damage a bit, other wise killing them would just get boring x.x, you ever fought a barb or bm for 45mins? it's boring as hell. Till you finally decided to be serious and get rid of them x.x.

Archers aren't that op unless you put alot of effort into it, getting 80% chan isn't exactly easy unless you wanna donate a ton or you make 100 tons and farm BH for ec, bit harder to come by with the trials trade in gone. I know I spent 12k ec on reshaping and haven't got any -chan along with other decent stats that is.

And when ppl say the vast majority are op and blah blah blah with -chan this and crit rate that, tbh you're talking about a handful of ppl maybe like 20 or 25. I've gone out to pk spots, walked around arch etc, looked at ppls gear, eye of observation there are not that many that have that kinda op gear, unless they're hiding and never log their toons.

I've said this a bunch on other posts, no class is more op then any other, it's only the player behind the character and maybe a bit of the fps and ping (cause i know better then anyone else you can be as good as you want but if you have 1-2fps you're pretty much toast xD) Curse of playing pw with a 7yr old pc xD

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Chan archer is fail = 0 def

u never 1 vs 1? sad kid bullied irl, admit that u're too fail
Your the only kid, Trolling and calling names on forums. I have 1v1 before, Just not recently. I don't really care much for pvp

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Your the only kid, Trolling and calling names on forums. I have 1v1 before, Just not recently. I don't really care much for pvp

then go play Tetris, no one needs PvE here
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
then go play Tetris, no one needs PvE here
Half the server is pve related, Please open your eyes.

Anyways, Archers are meant to hit hard, They are pretty squishy and they do drop easy so I see no issue with them.

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Bloodvow is hardly a factor. 2 minutes is a long time. It's the combination of instacast, 95% crit and 60+ atklvl that they can get that is a bit of a problem on insta-eas.  (95% crit with the new +20% from quickshot)

Also the fact that the APS eas purge nonstop is a pain. Removing adv purge & 20% channel blessing would nerf them plenty I think.

Also keep in mind archers arent even close to OP in 1on1.  They just rape everything in mass pk, which I suppose is a large part of this server.

Also, shoo trolls, go *** up some other topic.

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Half the server is pve related, Please open your eyes.

Anyways, Archers are meant to hit hard, They are pretty squishy and they do drop easy so I see no issue with them.

half of server? in ur face maybe, sad kid, go find better excuse for being fail in PK
new account: CookieVookie