Epic Perfect World

Seeker help

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
I'm recently trying to roll a seeker (sage) and there's many questions I cannot seem to find an answer to. I hope more experienced seekers can help me with this.

1. Whats the base aps a seeker should have at 150? Vit Tome + Dragon Cape vs Str Tome + Aps Cape?

2. I will most likely get an r8 sword for defense levels, but what about offense? I know attack levels used to be quite important for seeker, but what about now? Is dragon sword now better thanks to GoF on metal skills? Or is attack level still better for killing?

3. What kind of stats should I aim to get on my R8R gear?

4. Might rings for accuracy, or Magic rings for magic defense and channeling? Or a combination?

I hope someone will help answer these questions, especially the second one, as it only just recently became relevant. Feel free to use this as a discussion thread also :) Thanks in advance!
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

LaceyPip

I am so happy you asked these questions - I recently rolled a seeker and this will answer a lot of my questions too -THANK YOU

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
I'm recently trying to roll a seeker (sage) and there's many questions I cannot seem to find an answer to. I hope more experienced seekers can help me with this.

1. Whats the base aps a seeker should have at 150? Vit Tome + Dragon Cape vs Str Tome + Aps Cape?

2. I will most likely get an r8 sword for defense levels, but what about offense? I know attack levels used to be quite important for seeker, but what about now? Is dragon sword now better thanks to GoF on metal skills? Or is attack level still better for killing?

3. What kind of stats should I aim to get on my R8R gear?

4. Might rings for accuracy, or Magic rings for magic defense and channeling? Or a combination?

I hope someone will help answer these questions, especially the second one, as it only just recently became relevant. Feel free to use this as a discussion thread also :) Thanks in advance!

i have  a 140 seeker to with no culti yet and i cant decide on whether to go sage or demon. also curious what info we can get from more experienced seekers.

i guess If we are going DPH build for the GOF crit, we need the dragon wep for GOF and also the def level r8 wep for tanking.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
I honestly think Sage is better for Seeker's
Having the extra bit of tankiness, extra damage. Most Seekers you see nowadays are Sage anyways. But I mean everyone has their play style, some like aps, some like the extra damage.

Heres a link for the Sage/Demon skills. c:
http://pwi.ecatomb.net/skill.php

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Erm, any experienced seekers out there who can offer some help? I can see that many more of us need help in answering these questions too.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Kray/Kraykn

I mostly use r8 for my seeker use it's sage pretty much maxed as it's going to get, I only have a def sword and use the 150 long sword for the gof. Seekers have alot of op combos possibly 1 hitting to 2 hitting people if you know what your doing, I have 41% crit with r8 sword and switching to 150 long sword it jumps to 47% I se dragon HA combined with LA guants and feet with dual edges and a 50 str tome with -int cape I have 3.33 base 4.0 with genie skill. Different types of seekers out there tho some will argue that I have to much dex but keepin my build to myself o.o obviously showing my crit% you can narrow in on the range by restattin. As for R8 stats I had channeling on every piece was told it doesn't make a difference with the skills unless your using blade affinity I been getting physical dmg reduce or mag reduce or str is what I was looking for, answers the question about magic rings no I don't use them you lose accuracy and it's hard to hit the LA classes you need a decent number. But I felt like typing this cause some people do ask for advice I did to when I started hopefully this helps a lil good luck.

Offline ABBADON

• Hi '-'
  • Characters: ???!?!
  • Faction: Xpendable, Artifex
Gof dragon sword is great for the potential zerking with magic attacks, but you could always keep an attack level sword on hand for definite damage spikes; instead of relying on Gof which might not even proc.

Get a magic ring primarily to help with tanking magic classes if you find your taking too much damage. But for offensive purposes the channeling doesn't compare to the damage and accuracy you get from a might ring.

IMFLUFFY- r8 demon barb
NOISIA- r8 sage psy
ABBADON- r8 demon bm
ASMODEUS- r8 sage seeker
Ascension- r8 sage sin
Krewella- r8 sage archer
ARKASIA- r8 demon veno
Realisation-r8 sage cleric
BreakNoise-r8 demon mystic

hey guys, noob question here. what is the set bonus of r8 seeker? is it the same with barbs? 25def and 25atk? thanks . . .

rainlu

i only answer this shortly, im not even following your order of question im gonna say it simply
1.get enough dex to wear dual edges and get 2 pairs, imbue extreme fury sacred stone and stone with crit +3 % stone on 1 st pairs of edges and imbue gloom sacred stone +3% crit stone on the other pairs and get elemental neclace and elemental belt, also have 2 magic rings and be able to situationally switch when heart of steel genie skill is on CD against insta cast sage archers, same goes for venos except not HS but nulify poison...
2.don't use metal combo mindlessly (metal combo - Ion spike>heartseeker>battousai) but firstly go voidstep or if u are near enemy just use aps and hopefully you will stun it right after with stalag, use hybrid gear (Ha+La boots and wrists), survivability herb attack with aps with extreme fury dual edges>stun>aps>and now you will need to use more aps till u get HF (relentless courage recommended - to go from 2.86 to 5 aps for 3.5 sec and stun for sure)>if you got it use qpq>blade affinity (put it on key F4)>insta switch to r8 gear and GoF sword>ion spike>heartseeker>battousai and pray for crit.
Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 11:22 pm by rainlu

Offline CrisisX

This server you see mostly aps seekers because of the aps bonus you can get with them idk everything thinks it's amazing...*facepalm*
Sage seeker...keep a weapon with Gof such as dragon, along with a Def lvl weapon like R8 (if you want some extra def for whatever reason). Use magic necklace/belt/both rings (can keep 1 might ring incase you want a little more acc) get a robe with -chan. Tome I suggest Tender Slaves. If you're going for R8 looks for stats that will give you damage reductions in phys and mag, along with maybe some str lvls and ofc -chan...avoid -int in r8 gear you seriously don't need it x.x.

If you want aps for whatever reason go demon you'd be better off imo.

Most of seekers skills are long range for a reason, seekers are meant to be tanky + the ability to fight a long range which means kiting...just like archers and wizards and all other magic classes. There are more combos then just "the metal combo" as every calls it. People only learn enough for 1 combo that does enough damage or the jump onto the aps bandwagon. -Chan skill spam = the way to go you'll kill ppl faster then aps.

Before ppl try to rage hate. This is all my opinion and person experience from every server I've ever played. My seeker on this server is still a work in progress to get it how I want. xD

Offline Odna

• Jack of all trades
  • Master of none
  • Faction: >Artifex<
Dont know how this is so hard to figure out, but w/e
Get enough dex to equip gear and add extra 60 ( few more % crit will help and also the accuracy ) - rest str
Get a R8 set with +elemental resist or reduced magic damage taken, i suggest you also get +50 % accuracy on chest - +str/dex points wont hurt also ( r8 set will make you tank and also give you attack levels so its really good if you use a gof sword )
If youre a complete retard and you decide to go aps  build on a seeker then use the dual edges with extreme fury and ha top and leg la boots and wrist ( dragon )
Also make sure to have a defence level R8 sword to use when you simply need to be tankier ( ie: running away, lagging time, getting chi )
If you got any other questions u can pm my ea on game Odna and ill gladly log on my seeker
hell yea

rainlu

This server you see mostly aps seekers because of the aps bonus you can get with them idk everything thinks it's amazing...*facepalm*
Sage seeker...keep a weapon with Gof such as dragon, along with a Def lvl weapon like R8 (if you want some extra def for whatever reason). Use magic necklace/belt/both rings (can keep 1 might ring incase you want a little more acc) get a robe with -chan. Tome I suggest Tender Slaves. If you're going for R8 looks for stats that will give you damage reductions in phys and mag, along with maybe some str lvls and ofc -chan...avoid -int in r8 gear you seriously don't need it x.x.

If you want aps for whatever reason go demon you'd be better off imo.

Most of seekers skills are long range for a reason, seekers are meant to be tanky + the ability to fight a long range which means kiting...just like archers and wizards and all other magic classes. There are more combos then just "the metal combo" as every calls it. People only learn enough for 1 combo that does enough damage or the jump onto the aps bandwagon. -Chan skill spam = the way to go you'll kill ppl faster then aps.

Before ppl try to rage hate. This is all my opinion and person experience from every server I've ever played. My seeker on this server is still a work in progress to get it how I want. xD
omg you should try to be a little bit more open - minded and not follow all of the sage bullshit yes sage is better statistically but aps here isn't the same as aps on pwi and i am a SAGE seeker btw...and anyway on pwi you could roll 5 aps seek if u got money it's a diff question it's all bs...
all the aiming on a working perfect build is dumb and makes you actually weak.
you should try to understand how this server works before you speak.

and no demon isn't better for neither aps (what cuz of 3 ple spark ? - makes you freaking open to attacks unlike sage 25 % damage reduction, demon seek is well..just more unpredictable in skills i would say)...you just say narrow mindedly according to a book.
sorry but you know nothing about this server.

If youre a complete retard and you decide to go aps  build on a seeker then use the dual edges with extreme fury and ha top and leg la boots and wrist ( dragon )
sorry that was retarded actually...aps seek requires skill ...
if you have little to none skill go for pure dph and die please.
the point is your killability is high...why would you like just play simply and loose damage output ? when you know you have more probabilities to kill as a hybrid seek you will only have to spend 150 points into dex and it means 15 % more crit also...so it makes up for the freaking attack loose, and if you have skills like me you will be able to situationally switch between def lvl r8 , and aps gear that makes you open guard....
Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 01:04 am by rainlu

Offline CrisisX

omg you should try to be a little bit more open - minded and not follow all of the sage bullshit yes sage is better statistically but aps here isn't the same as aps on pwi and i am a SAGE seeker btw...and anyway on pwi you could roll 5 aps seek if u got money it's a diff question it's all bs...
all the aiming on a working perfect build is dumb and makes you actually weak.
you should try to understand how this server works before you speak.

and no demon isn't better for neither aps (what cuz of 3 ple spark ? - makes you freaking open to attacks unlike sage 25 % damage reduction, demon seek is well..just more unpredictable in skills i would say)...you just say narrow mindedly according to a book.
sorry but you know nothing about this server.

Like usual someone that things they know something speaks up before learning to read. I'm pretty sure I said at the end of that whole thing I wrote, that it was my opinion. L2Read before you go all keyboard warrior rofl

rainlu

Like usual someone that things they know something speaks up before learning to read. I'm pretty sure I said at the end of that whole thing I wrote, that it was my opinion. L2Read before you go all keyboard warrior rofl

no all you basically said is describing your emotions with little to no knowledge of the actual game factors and pvp wise insight...
please stop raging and learn from the best, ty.
or go play other game like L*L where you got 3 skills and sexy default chars.
ps:if you are afraid of being killed by people that have skill, why don't you learn instead of showing emotions ?

Offline CrisisX

no all you basically said is describing your emotions with little to no knowledge of the actual game factors and pvp wise insight...
please stop raging and learn from the best, ty.
or go play other game like L*L where you got 3 skills and sexy default chars.
ps:if you are afraid of being killed by people that have skill, why don't you learn instead of showing emotions ?

^ not even worth a response, I'll look back if the person that actually started this thread is looking for more opinions. No ones got time for know it alls  ;)