Epic Perfect World

Too Many ALTS in Nation Wars

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
As most of you have noticed the amount of supply tokens for the winning nation is getting lower and its because everyone on the server decides to put several of their alts into the Nation War which takes away from the winners total, I am sorry if I offend some people but I do not want to spend 2 hours on something and it not give me what it should when I have contribution points over 10k and get less than 200 supply tokens in the winning nation.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
If we can find a way to put an end to it, we will. :)

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
can you really get supply tokens even if you just afk inside?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

As most of you have noticed the amount of supply tokens for the winning nation is getting lower and its because everyone on the server decides to put several of their alts into the Nation War which takes away from the winners total, I am sorry if I offend some people but I do not want to spend 2 hours on something and it not give me what it should when I have contribution points over 10k and get less than 200 supply tokens in the winning nation.

I tested it ...you have to be really really on the ball with a few alts to get any tokens ..

My personal experience...I put my sin in last weekend, moved her with the flow of the fights as and when I could, which wasn't a lot because believe me, in the heat of a battle, you FORGET about a second char.  She got NO tokens whatsoever.  Just stating what I have experienced

LaceyPip

I personally do not think so, unless you are super hyped with a fast computer and can do 20 things at once

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
with 2 chars is easy trust me rofl
I can multi task 3 or so at a decent rate.
I've tried it-not for nation wars, but for other stuff (like, PV).
(:

LaceyPip

with 2 chars is easy trust me rofl

Like I am saying, it was my personal experience, I cannot manage it.

Offline CrisisX

With all the ways you get points in NW (moving, healing, DD'ing, Taking damage, etc) it's quite possible to get a lot of points on multiple accounts. I know some ppl on PWI that log 3-4 accounts every weekend for it. You only have to pay attention to 1 character and just move the others into place. Sometimes I'd walk into a area and see 4-5 ppl standing around doing nothing at all and just getting spawn killed (because they were afk alts and ppl still kill them giving them points). I do believe though Epw has a no multi client rule for events such as this though so I'd hope if they find anyone they're dishing out the ban xD (though NW isn't included in these rules as of yet) Maybe it should be o.o
"8.2.    Multi-clienting is allowed. However there are some exceptions:
      - You can use up to 2 characters in the farming spots in the world map.
      - You may not multi-client on Territorial Wars. (Rule concers multi-clienting in one or more TWs at the same time)
      - You may not multi-client on following events:     

Celestial Tigers
    City of Abominations
    Snake Isle Racing"

LaceyPip

as a matter of interest, how many tokens did the multi loggers get?

Or i guess you won't give that secret away  :P

Offline Fryz

• adios bitchachos Faction: #1 Xpendable

Well with my pwi exp ofc u can even with 2 chars i had a a sin and psy in NW at the same time and i just swapped the chars like when i died on sin i switched on psy and again and again so..  Its possibly and usefull for the peeps who does that but not for us.. (ofc i did NW with 2 chars on pwi cos i couldnt afford cashshopping.XD) but fair play is one of the most important things in PW.  ^-^
DaKrullz-150 sage r8 archer
Fryz-150 sage r8 sin
Breaky-150 demon r8 wizzy
Roaen-150 demon r8 psy
Fryzaru-150 sage r8 seeker

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Yeah, that is really annoying. I recommend that a system be made that boot people that are afk for more than five minutes. People can get around this but if this is implemented people caught exploiting the system should not get any supply tokens.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Multi Clienting will be forbidden on Nation Wars from now.

LaceyPip

Multi Clienting will be forbidden on Nation Wars from now.

Thank you Agatio, and

Hope your holiday was awesome and you got some rest!!

Offline ryanscore

• All is fair in a Perfect World.
:D Thanks for the response and action being taken Agatio! :police:

TeaBag

I'm just curious how this new rule will be enforced. Like how will you be able to tell someone is multi-clienting? o.o