Epic Perfect World

Poll

Should this event be implicated?

Yes, we need more events with the new drops.
No, we already have enough events.
Maybe, with further specifications and testing.

Event Suggestion: For the Blue Names

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I was thinking so, and maybe have it automated to have a few for European time zones since GMs aren't typically on at that time. We have a lot of Euro players that quit because they're so bored all the time. :'(

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Sounds like fun, I look forward to new things to do here. It's important to make them good for all levels and time zones to enjoy.
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
let me know when the boss is at 5% hp so I can send an alt.

You already have the worldbosses that spawn every 6 hours, they just have shit drops.

Idk why you would make the boss spawn every 6 hours, where's the challenge in that. But oh well let the casuals come through.
Last Edit: July 05, 2013, 09:37 pm by Tavern

Offline Teguro Brother

• I'm an American. Ruining the world is what i do.
I like this idea.

The real question is what will it drop?
If you love something, set it free.

If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Offline Mizotasu♥

• qt sage werepenguin~
  • Characters: Mizotasu, Lilly
  • Faction: Tyrants/Siege
btw just like in pwi, i mentioned this before.
isnt there any way we can use the DQ items...
like in pwi on site to get some usefull stuff idk?

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

I actually LIVED off of PWI's DQ system, never having dumped money into that game. :>

That'd be interesting to see.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Xavier

• a Tank a DD idk anymore xD
  • Characters: AltairSword
aw malon making a new event to give us something to do thats why we love you c:
''the true warrior is not the one of greater strength but the one that figths for a noble cause
150 Demon  Bm AltairSword
150 Demon Psy ProphetAlpha

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I actually LIVED off of PWI's DQ system, never having dumped money into that game. :>

That'd be interesting to see.

Lol.
I never got there in time before they took away the coin low level dqs got. ;-; You know, the stuff that eventually got npced at like, 1 coin...
(:

Offline MorbidAngel

• Dragon Seeker
  • 1 man army
awww im American and still will be able to be on for this event QQ ban me miss but no good idea haha

Morbid/\ngel - 150 seeker

Offline Spanky69erZ

• Don't Worry Be happy. ^_^
please make Dragon Temple Event twice a week  ^-^

Offline Kazureblue

I love the idea of free drop bosses. I like the ones the GM's already do at tusk and sumor, but if it happened automatically instead of the GM's doing it, depending on how often it is done and what the drops are, it could either boost or ruin the economy. I do believe the event would be very fun and have little harm so long as it was done in a 24 hour period one day a week or so, instead of everyday, though I think that's what they were getting at anyways. This does mean that a lot of people will be able to do it multiple times and whatnot, unless there was some way to make some sort of quest of it that you could only take once a day, kind of like fire legion is set up. And yes, I understand that people would still use alts and what not, but it would make it just that tiny bit fairer.

As for the above quote, it is one of the things I actually tend to miss about PWI. I was rather thrilled when they finally implemented the DQ system, and I would love it if there would be some way to do it here, as I am still one of those people that will pick up everything.

But again, I can see this going bad too. People just farming DQ items and farming the upper level dungeons for their DQ drops. But so long as the prizes aren't too substantial it should be alright.

I like the Idea. However, how will you keep players from dropping there own Items  to keep others from picking up drops like they do at Tusk town events..solve this problem before adding more free drop events.
150 R 8 Seeker                                                          150 R 8 Veno                                                              150 Dragon Cleric                                                           150 Dragon Barb                                                        150 Dragon Sin

Offline Escorian

• Old Player
what exactly will the items be that drop i know you say newer items but thats a bit confusing to me what you mean by newer items.

Ty Chiibi for the great Avatar and Siggy <3

Vote for your favorite smiley.

http://epicpw.com/general-discussion/what-is-your-favorite-smiley/

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I personally think that instead, world boss spawns could be decreased so that people could kill them more often. Their drops aren't anything grand so it wouldn't ruin any economy aspect.