Epic Perfect World

Ambition/Dream?

LaceyPip

If I put on bunny ears, can I be taken care of too?  :tiger-46: :tiger-44:

IF you look like this , YES, DEFINITELY, I will take care of you
Thank you Nicoletta for the beautiful bunny pic

LaceyPip

Hey guys I've had a couple thought provoking weeks and stuff's going on it's all just made me think, dang if I could find that opportunity to rid myself of all my troubles, and sprout golden wings and soar into the purple skies and fly towards the setting sun with a couple mil in my back pocket and hope over the horizon..

Anyways, if you could have your dream job, that made you very successful in your field, famous, greatly loved and acknowledged by the world, all for this one thing.. what would it be?

I'm stuck between being a DJ/producer and running a poetry club night bar Def Jam sorta thing

The controversial kind that instead of using money to solve the world's problems, would use his ideas and words to bring about better change and spark action in everyone's minds

One can dream ey? Lmao

I admire your honest and uplifting approach to your own life, selfless, with a beautiful goal in mind.  I had someone in my family in a similar situation as you and I appreciate the fact that it can be so hard to fulfill one's dreams and ambitions, but one thing I can say to you....NEVER EVER GIVE UP, where there is a will there is a way, you already started the ball rolling with an awesome attitude.

Good luck Jammy!!

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

;-; I no look like that. I'll take a picture and find some bunny ears sooner or later. QQ
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
My Ambition or dream?

To be a mother.

My Ambition/Dream:

The owner of a piece of land as big as the Late Michael Jackson's Neverland, where I would have stables, kennels for dogs and cats, animal hospital, private veterinarian and whatever else is needed to give abandoned, sick and abused animals a second chance in life.  I would employ homeless people, bring them in from the streets, to look after these animals and provide all the workers with a decent place to live and three meals a day as well as free medical care.  In addition to that, I would provide free medical care for animals belonging to the poor and elderly.

This has always been my dream

A gorgeous, admirable dream.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Nope after I'm done, all elections will now be no holds barred death matches, that will be aired on World Wide Broadcast for all nations to see, that way they can see who theyre dealing with. Corporate CEO's will have a hitman walking with them at all times, and if at any time the people of the world feel their company has put corporate profits ahead of the needs of their employees and consumers, they will be summarily executed, AFTER watching their families tortured and set on fire. A non confidence vote may be instituted for all politicians where if they are voted to be under performing, they and 99 hopefuls for their job will be put in the arena to see wh wants the job most!

Sometimes i read the shit i write and think "My god i really do have problems dont I?"

Lmfao your reason for edit ahah

I admire your honest and uplifting approach to your own life, selfless, with a beautiful goal in mind.  I had someone in my family in a similar situation as you and I appreciate the fact that it can be so hard to fulfill one's dreams and ambitions, but one thing I can say to you....NEVER EVER GIVE UP, where there is a will there is a way, you already started the ball rolling with an awesome attitude.

Good luck Jammy!!

Thanks Lacey! I'm sure I'm not the only one here who, after probably doing many things, still feels inadequate compared to the good people world. Most people generally strive to work together and make sense of the crap that can be found daily by just about anyone, and to mend the broken world coz it's everyone's planet and soon to be our own sons' and daughters' too. Just wanna help the world help itself, coz in turn inevitably it will help you too.

I just hope there's more progress than setback in the future coz we can never predict life but can do all our best to shape it in our vision and I guess that's just what I wanna do but those are some mighty big shoes to fill. But hey, never know.

Life.. lool
Yo

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
dream job hm, well i would say one that involved travel always wanted to go see Poland
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch
dream job hm, well i would say one that involved travel always wanted to go see Poland
Why Poland? Poland sucks, don't go to Poland.

Tali

My dream is to do something in which people will say "Wow, that has no chance of ever happening again."

In progress, I only just reached halfway to 40 years old.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Lmfao your reason for edit ahah

Hey everyone needs psychological validation. Mine just happens to come from the fact that I'm comfortable not knowing how deep this rabbit hole I call a mind really goes...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
concept artist for video games ;.;

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
concept artist for video games ;.;

sir im your friend dont forget that when you work for Square Enix please  >:D

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
My dream is to do something in which people will say "Wow, that has no chance of ever happening again."

In progress, I only just reached halfway to 40 years old.

I'm sure you've already left your 'Tali' imprint on the minds of those you've already come across whether it be positive or negative anyway ;p Job half done

Hey everyone needs psychological validation. Mine just happens to come from the fact that I'm comfortable not knowing how deep this rabbit hole I call a mind really goes...

I don't think we'll ever be able to unlock the full potential of our brains man too complex to understand, it's like a never ending hedge maze with trap doors leading to a void of endless confusion
Yo

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

LOOK. I AM A BUNNY. TAKE ME HOME <3

[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

LaceyPip

LOOK. I AM A BUNNY. TAKE ME HOME <3

You both are very cute, I will take care of both of you

DragonMaiden

Let's see.  :tiger-29: To give something back in which is being diluted by the steady progression of time. To also give so much more, and without everything else we don't "need", all the same. My dream is to give back our true humanity. Over time, I've seen things getting more and more covered in grime ... more people are stabbing their own species in the back merely for a percentage. Money takes hostage, the hearts of many, making them believe it will give them absolutely everything. I was drawing since I was three years old. I started using 100% ink since I was twelve. Time went on, and I saw history, as today's society started to carve the image of a monster. Just as society had done to me. But I gained a humanity over time that not many had the chance to bear. Knowing to reach out merely because you know several methods of hurt, and prevent the hurt of others that same way.
My comic, Kryosenki, is so much more than a comic to me, and I want it to be everything it is to me as the author as I intend it to be for my viewers, a crazy and chaotic story so vast that you feel you've lived another life beyond this one, full of love, pain, and madness.
I want to give back some humanity without losing our hereditary animosity, where we can believe in our gods and ourselves until our hearts' content, but also never ever forget that, when you bleed and sweat for something, never thank anyone but yourself, as you had accomplished something great with your own two hands. The rest can be told in the panel work itself, as I have a lot of work ahead of me  :tiger-8:
So there you have it for me and my Ambition/Dream. Lol.  :tiger-25: