Epic Perfect World

Ambition/Dream?

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Hey guys I've had a couple thought provoking weeks and stuff's going on it's all just made me think, dang if I could find that opportunity to rid myself of all my troubles, and sprout golden wings and soar into the purple skies and fly towards the setting sun with a couple mil in my back pocket and hope over the horizon..

Anyways, if you could have your dream job, that made you very successful in your field, famous, greatly loved and acknowledged by the world, all for this one thing.. what would it be?

I'm stuck between being a DJ/producer and running a poetry club night bar Def Jam sorta thing

The controversial kind that instead of using money to solve the world's problems, would use his ideas and words to bring about better change and spark action in everyone's minds

One can dream ey? Lmao
Yo
Hey guys I've had a couple thought provoking weeks and stuff's going on it's all just made me think, dang if I could find that opportunity to rid myself of all my troubles, and sprout golden wings and soar into the purple skies and fly towards the setting sun with a couple mil in my back pocket and hope over the horizon..

Anyways, if you could have your dream job, that made you very successful in your field, famous, greatly loved and acknowledged by the world, all for this one thing.. what would it be?

I'm stuck between being a DJ/producer and running a poetry club night bar Def Jam sorta thing

The controversial kind that instead of using money to solve the world's problems, would use his ideas and words to bring about better change and spark action in everyone's minds

One can dream ey? Lmao

My dream job - computer graphics, if it's this what you mean.  :normal-37:

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
  • My advice to you, my violent friend, is to seek out gold and sit on it.
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: ThaClicK

One can dream ey? Lmao

First off. Hi JamJam BBY. <3

If I could have my dream job? I'd be a psychologist helping people sort through their problems. <3
[9:53:42 AM] Matty: FACTOR ALPHA UNICORN WANTS ME TO RUB HER HORN OH MY GOD
[9:54:05 AM] ♥: Yes, my Dear One. Rub it, and rub it good.

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
I'm stuck between Scifi/Fantasy novelist, and contract killer. I like the flow of idea to word, but my disdain for most of the human race, makes either job seem worth it to me...

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
My dream job - computer graphics, if it's this what you mean.  :normal-37:

Care to elaborate? ;p

First off. Hi JamJam BBY. <3

If I could have my dream job? I'd be a psychologist helping people sort through their problems. <3

Hey Jess darling xoxoxoxo <3

And that's real cool yo I've tried to get into psychology before coz I'm actually interested in it to quite an extent but this n that happened and unfortunately enough my attention was consumed by other things

I'm stuck between Scifi/Fantasy novelist, and contract killer. I like the flow of idea to word, but my disdain for most of the human race, makes either job seem worth it to me...

Man, being like some Mirror's Edge type of ninja assassin would be cool, I'd do it on really evil people coz I don't think I have the heart for it any other way, but still, hmm, even evil people had people they were loving to :(
Yo
Care to elaborate? ;p
Yea, it's also my hobby :3

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Man, being like some Mirror's Edge type of ninja assassin would be cool, I'd do it on really evil people coz I don't think I have the heart for it any other way, but still, hmm, even evil people had people they were loving to :(

No I just hate most people. I honestly believe that if 7/10 of the worlds population were culled from the herd this planet would be a much nicer place, and I'd be very happy to have my hand involved in that. We'll start with world leaders, and politicians.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Hey Jess darling xoxoxoxo <3

And that's real cool yo I've tried to get into psychology before coz I'm actually interested in it to quite an extent but this n that happened and unfortunately enough my attention was consumed by other things

JamJam BBY Where have you been? QQ Miss you! <3 xoxoxoxo :tiger-29: :tiger-48:

Awe, but it is horribly horribly addictive to be able to see into someone's mind and understand their thoughts. Let alone the ability to show THEM what they are going through... And try to lead them in a way that is best for them (which may not always be good for everyone else mind you)... Just. BAH THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPINESS IN THAT. C: I'm crazy I know. Don't hate.

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
No I just hate most people. I honestly believe that if 7/10 of the worlds population were culled from the herd this planet would be a much nicer place, and I'd be very happy to have my hand involved in that. We'll start with world leaders, and politicians.

;-; I'm a good girl Sir. Pls no kill. Pls. I PROMISE THAT I WONT DO ANYTHING BAD ANYMORE.  :tiger-13: :tiger-14:

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
Yea, it's also my hobby :3

Lmao detailed elaboration ;)

JamJam BBY Where have you been? QQ Miss you! <3 xoxoxoxo :tiger-29: :tiger-48:

Awe, but it is horribly horribly addictive to be able to see into someone's mind and understand their thoughts. Let alone the ability to show THEM what they are going through... And try to lead them in a way that is best for them (which may not always be good for everyone else mind you)... Just. BAH THERE IS SO MUCH HAPPINESS IN THAT. C: I'm crazy I know. Don't hate.

Being kicked out soon increasingly anxious zzzzzz need to think up a plan.

I guess so but I'd have to have to be digging deep into some else I can't go very far into my own mind without triggering some sort of chain effect

Lmao nice plan although are you allowing for a new wave of politicians to take force or would you implement a brand new system? When a crime boss is killed, all the crooks will fight their way to the top
Yo

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
Lmao detailed elaboration ;)

Being kicked out soon increasingly anxious zzzzzz need to think up a plan.

I guess so but I'd have to have to be digging deep into some else I can't go very far into my own mind without triggering some sort of chain effect

AWWW JAMJAM QQ.... I wish I could do something to help... v..v

And I gave up on trying to help myself. My brains are all jumbly as you know. C:

LaceyPip

My Ambition/Dream:

The owner of a piece of land as big as the Late Michael Jackson's Neverland, where I would have stables, kennels for dogs and cats, animal hospital, private veterinarian and whatever else is needed to give abandoned, sick and abused animals a second chance in life.  I would employ homeless people, bring them in from the streets, to look after these animals and provide all the workers with a decent place to live and three meals a day as well as free medical care.  In addition to that, I would provide free medical care for animals belonging to the poor and elderly.

This has always been my dream

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

AWWW JAMJAM QQ.... I wish I could do something to help... v..v

And I gave up on trying to help myself. My brains are all jumbly as you know. C:

I'll find a way, but may have to sacrifice some things during the process

My Ambition/Dream:

The owner of a piece of land as big as the Late Michael Jackson's Neverland, where I would have stables, kennels for dogs and cats, animal hospital, private veterinarian and whatever else is needed to give abandoned, sick and abused animals a second chance in life.  I would employ homeless people, bring them in from the streets, to look after these animals and provide all the workers with a decent place to live and three meals a day as well as free medical care.  In addition to that, I would provide free medical care for animals belonging to the poor and elderly.

That's real decent of you lady Lacey, nothing better than giving people not only that oh so needed lifeline, but it being involved with something so precious, and sweet!
Yo

Offline Unicorn2

• Forum Veteran
My Ambition/Dream:

If I put on bunny ears, can I be taken care of too?  :tiger-46: :tiger-44:

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
Lmao nice plan although are you allowing for a new wave of politicians to take force or would you implement a brand new system? When a crime boss is killed, all the crooks will fight their way to the top

Nope after I'm done, all elections will now be no holds barred death matches, that will be aired on World Wide Broadcast for all nations to see, that way they can see who theyre dealing with. Corporate CEO's will have a hitman walking with them at all times, and if at any time the people of the world feel their company has put corporate profits ahead of the needs of their employees and consumers, they will be summarily executed, AFTER watching their families tortured and set on fire. A non confidence vote may be instituted for all politicians where if they are voted to be under performing, they and 99 hopefuls for their job will be put in the arena to see wh wants the job most!

Sometimes i read the shit i write and think "My god i really do have problems dont I?"
Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 12:28 pm by epicseeker, Reason: edited because sometimes i need to remind myself i have issues