Epic Perfect World

Illusion Stones in Main Cities

Offline Danica

Is it possible to add Illusion Stones in all the main cities? that would spread the population of the game.

Offline 𝐿𝒾𝓁𝒶𝒸

• 𝓙𝓮𝓶
  • Kinda here. Kinda not.
  • Characters: Decode & Indigo
  • Faction: Ducks
If it is not a difficult thing to add, then I don't see why not but it doesn't seem overly necessary. They are already at West, South, North Archo and 1k Streams and all you are doing is taking a 2 second tele quest. Don't see the need to add more.
Most people just go to West cause they know it's there but people rarely use North or 1k.
Just remember to tele to a different one.

Siggy by ӇƛƁƖƬƧ🐾

☀ People say 'run, don't walk away', cause she's sweet but a psycho ☀

Offline Danica

I do see your point, but for example, there is a bh npc in Lost, why not add an illusion stone there?:)

Offline Lethal

• Arabs .. Arabs everywhere
probably not to crowd up the game ..
i think the Bh guy at lost was added becuz its 1 second away from tele instead of flying over to the platform
and there are 3 illusion stones which are  2 seconds away from tele.. just tele click and bam ur there ^.^

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
probably not to crowd up the game ..
i think the Bh guy at lost was added becuz its 1 second away from tele instead of flying over to the platform
and there are 3 illusion stones which are  2 seconds away from tele.. just tele click and bam ur there ^.^

There's a BH guy in every major city now after SOW patch. Not sure how hard it would be to add Illusion stones in other citys but it wouldn't hurt.
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

Offline Danica

There's a BH guy in every major city now after SOW patch. Not sure how hard it would be to add Illusion stones in other citys but it wouldn't hurt.

thank you:)

Antihero

I thought that every city already had Illusion Stones. Huh. Anyway, I support this idea.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I guess it can't hurt having them in every city. But what is wrong with the ones already on the map?

Antihero

I guess it can't hurt having them in every city. But what is wrong with the ones already on the map?

Nothing. Leave them where they're at.

Offline Meese

• Mighty Moose Lord
  • Faction: Ducks
I support this idea. When I had my old comp, I couldn't walk through west and barely move in south to get to the illusion stone. Having them in other cities will allow people with less than stellar comp performance to actually be able to move around at a decent rate.

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I support this idea. When I had my old comp, I couldn't walk through west and barely move in south to get to the illusion stone. Having them in other cities will allow people with less than stellar comp performance to actually be able to move around at a decent rate.

Oh ok so lag is the issue here? I see.. well having one in every city would surely help with that. They already have a head hunter in every city so why not an illusion stone? Until then I prefer the north adc stone, it seems less populated than the others.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Thanks for the suggestion ;)
We will take it into consideration and we shall see if we will add them or not.