Epic Perfect World

if you could have one thing

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
If you could choose 1 thing in the world to receive right now what would it be?
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
In real world or in-game world?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Think he means real.

I would choose a 'fairy that grants all wishes forever and ever'.
Mainly coz I dn't feel like deciding.
(:

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
in any world XD
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

LaceyPip

To be with my grandson

rainlu

Think he means real.

I would choose a 'fairy that grants all wishes forever and ever'.
Mainly coz I dn't feel like deciding.

Yeah i would like to have either a fairy that would grant every wish or 500 iq at least.
I would like to make my dreams come true.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yeah i would like to have either a fairy that would grant every wish or 500 iq at least.
fairy would be better, then you could get everywish..
including wish to have like, 10k IQ.
(:

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

Confidence.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

rainlu

fairy would be better, then you could get everywish..
including wish to have like, 10k IQ.

yeah but i am modest it would be enough for me to have like 500 iq without fairy and save the fairy for someone about who i knew that is a good person and never would think about personal goods and actually could make good wishes that would change the world into a better place.
500 iq - i said that cause it would make me the smartest in the world and i could be playing practically any game that requires thinking with no challenger and that would make me happy imho.

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I would wish for some chicken.
I really want some chicken right now.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I would wish for some chicken.
I really want some chicken right now.

That was so beautiful I don't even.

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
If I could have one thing it would be a future. Which is what everyone gets, some are shorter some are longer. I don't wanna know what's happening tomorrow, I don't want things made easier on me. I want to fight for what I want. I want to proudly say I earned this. I'll have disappointments, i want that. I'll have heartache, I won't want that, but I'll need it. I want to see things, I want to meet new people. I want to make mistakes, I want to make good decisions. I want to reproduce and hold my offspring. I want to dance in the arms of my future partner. I want to fight with the people I love so we can become closer afterwards. There's so many days I'm very tired and want to sleep and rest and peace, but at the end of the day I want a longer future. I don't want it to end tomorrow, I don't want it to end in a month, I don't even want it to end in a year. I want a future, a long future. I want to one day be growing gray hairs. I want to see things to be able to tell stories to my children and my grandchildren. I don't want perfect, I just want a future.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'

The sparkly pink vans I saw in a store today  :normal-4: :tiger-13: :tiger-12:

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
If I could have one thing it would be a future. Which is what everyone gets, some are shorter some are longer. I don't wanna know what's happening tomorrow, I don't want things made easier on me. I want to fight for what I want. I want to proudly say I earned this. I'll have disappointments, i want that. I'll have heartache, I won't want that, but I'll need it. I want to see things, I want to meet new people. I want to make mistakes, I want to make good decisions. I want to reproduce and hold my offspring. I want to dance in the arms of my future partner. I want to fight with the people I love so we can become closer afterwards. There's so many days I'm very tired and want to sleep and rest and peace, but at the end of the day I want a longer future. I don't want it to end tomorrow, I don't want it to end in a month, I don't even want it to end in a year. I want a future, a long future. I want to one day be growing gray hairs. I want to see things to be able to tell stories to my children and my grandchildren. I don't want perfect, I just want a future.

That's beautiful dear, 3;