Epic Perfect World

Epic PW for Mac

Offline Nikita

• Beginner
Hi, i would like to know does the epic perfect world works on mac and if not how can it work on mac? ( except Bootcamp, i do not like it takes too much time to reboot )
Thank you

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
nope, it's a windows game.
you can use bootcamp, parallel programs, wine, or crossover games (not sure about that). there are alot of programs available. OR you can use another computer xD
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.

Offline Nikita

• Beginner
Make it work for mac, i am annoyed to reboot the system and go on windows to play EPW.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Stop spamming the forums.  Thats no way to get attention. instead maybe use the search bar on our forums to look for other solutions? If not use Google. There are ways to make pw work on mac. Instead of spamming our forums and complaining about rebooting every time to play. Maybe search google?

LaceyPip

Stop spamming the forums.  Thats no way to get attention. instead maybe use the search bar on our forums to look for other solutions? If not use Google. There are ways to make pw work on mac. Instead of spamming our forums and complaining about rebooting every time to play. Maybe search google?

This!!!

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Make it work for mac, i am annoyed to reboot the system and go on windows to play EPW.
Don't be so demanding.
Because, guess what?
You bought a mac. So, go on, reboot it and go on windows to play Epic perfect world.
Either that, or go quit and play something else.
I mean, it was your choice to buy a mac, so, "suck it up", and learn how to use the mac and play at the same time.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say something. I'm USING A MAC! For damn sakes, I use bootcamp. It works perfectly fine. Parallels isn't as good IMO from what I've seen, a little window on the mac? >.>..seems weird.
Anyways, if your going to play a lot of WINDOWS GAMES, then use bootcamp, set the Windows to your default operating system (like mine), and voila!
Your fixed! Now, just get your data over-and don't tell me you want to use your apps, if so, why the heck are you playing a game meant for windows? Instead, just get what you can over-documents, wordpad, notepad, etc. And for god's sakes, just use it, and be satisfied.

If you're so lazy as to not even want to reboot for bootcamp, or getting other programs to make it work, then, welp, Quit playing games that are meant for windows. It would probably be a crapload of work to get it even into mac.

To sum it up-just use a freaking program that lets you use windows, or use bootcamp, or make another partition yourself for windows, OR you can stop playing games that are meant for Windows if you're too lazy to download the programs, or bootcamp.

The end.
(:

LaceyPip

whoohoooooo

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
   whoohoooooo
:rolleyes: What I typed was the truth:
It's meant to be for Windows, the operating system. If your going to run it on something else, then just go and don't be freaking lazy-and install the required stuff, partition, etc.

Otherwise, well, your not going to be playing that game just by sitting down at your laptop, not being able to run it, and complaining/pressing for something that works on your system.

If you want to run these games, there are plenty of ways.
Or, just buy a windows laptop-omg, soo simple!  ??? ??? ???
Other than that, it's your own task to get it working...people can and will help you, but "make it work for me?"
Your kidding, right?
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
:rolleyes: What I typed was the truth:
It's meant to be for Windows, the operating system. If your going to run it on something else, then just go and don't be freaking lazy-and install the required stuff, partition, etc.

Otherwise, well, your not going to be playing that game just by sitting down at your laptop, not being able to run it, and complaining/pressing for something that works on your system.

If you want to run these games, there are plenty of ways.
Or, just buy a windows laptop-
omg, soo simple!  ??? ??? ??? [/color]
[/font]
Other than that, it's your own task to get it working...people can and will help you, but "make it work for me?"
Your kidding, right?
amen.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
amen.
Thank you.
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the maker of this thread..
Is incredibly demanding, and needy.
Honestly, make it work for yourself.
>.>[/size][/color]
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Thank you.
I don't mean to be rude or anything, but the maker of this thread..Is incredibly demanding, and needy.
Honestly, make it work for yourself.
>.>

I agree. I mean really its not the administrators fault for them having a different operating system. If they want to play a game then they shouldn't complain about the task that need to be done to play it  :-\ Beggars cant be choosers. Life fact.

Confederate

Why does almost everyone here use really obnoxious and ugly fonts and colors? Holy shit

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
Why does almost everyone here use really obnoxious and ugly fonts and colors? Holy shit
personal preference... Whats ugly to you is something nice to others. But anyways no need to go off topic on this post  :-[

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
I lub my fonts and colours, and it's also my pref.

anyways,
related to topic again:
Once again, here's a solution..

http://bit.ly/YnIxxk
Using this solution will definitely get you results.
(:

Offline BamBam

• Old Player
I agree.