Epic Perfect World

Question: PWI: Rising Call!

Offline Angel (aka many other)

• Its nothing personal..It's just a game..
I know you all just did a big update on Epic but I was just wondering if and when regular PW is updated will we be getting the new installments they are going to get?  :smiley:

Offline KingDags

• DEATH FOLLOWS YOU EVERYWHERE
Maybe all up to Agatio and the other GM's

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
from the videos i would say this is on the korean version but theres a new expansion on PWI already. Rising something. i only saw references to a new way of getting fixed stats did not see anything about a new instance.
either way if they release it we will most likely get it aswell ^^
but we have also plans of our own ;)
when Agatio is from vacations we shall start working on them  :-\
i wont just reveal anything yet  >:D
^what ET said, I'm sure we will get it ether way. Least we got the SoW patch now :smiley: Got something to look forward to in the next patch as well

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
We JUST got SoW patch guys... Calm your tits we can't keep up with china :l
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I agree with LoserGoddess, we just got SoW. We can handle a month or two with this patch until we get the next big update.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
They are just curious on things, Nothing wrong about that. Mean you never know if Aga would get the expansion at all. Never hurts to ask  ;)

just wondering like i said i know we just got the other one and I know it takes a lot to do the patches.  :).  but some of the stuff I was reading was cool.. but then again I like what ya'll do with Epic  :smiley:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Agatio already answered on a topic about the new veno pets and system, he said we have that alrdy but didnt test it yet.
the full expansion itself...might take a bit since 1. Agatio is on vacations and 2. we just patched sirens of war.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
new content always exciting, and part of what keeps EPW as my favorite gaming address.  I think Agatio  and the team do an outstanding job with our gameplay environment for both PVP and PVE enthusiasts, balance of both and so much new pwi and custom content keeps me coming back for more.  I look forward to it all now and in the future. Thanks again PWE team for keeping it fresh and fun for everyone. 8)
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

LaceyPip

new content always exciting, and part of what keeps EPW as my favorite gaming address.  I think Agatio  and the team do an outstanding job with our gameplay environment for both PVP and PVE enthusiasts, balance of both and so much new pwi and custom content keeps me coming back for more. I look forward to it all now and in the future. Thanks again PWE team for keeping it fresh and fun for everyone. 8)

AGREED

just was curious about it... :normal-1:  I know it takes a lot to do what the team does lol... its not like i wanted it now lol... lol it took me forever to d/l the new patch lol.  so in no hurry:).  You guys are awesome here.

LaceyPip

just was curious about it... :normal-1:  I know it takes a lot to do what the team does lol... its not like i wanted it now lol... lol it took me forever to d/l the new patch lol.  so in no hurry:).  You guys are awesome here.

There is nothing wrong with being curious, we learn through others curiosity which is a very good thing.  Thank you for showing interest ;)

Panda_monium

the Rising Call patch is huge...it would take a large ammount of time to patch.

about the stat upgrades, its trhu a thing called the meridian system:
when you would press "b" for your inventory, your silhouette pop us with small links and dots, they each represent a meridian level in which you have to complete a task in each one to unlock. when u finish it, you start the path to the next one, and each one you unlock gives you different stats like attack lvl +2, hp+ 1000, etc (higher leveld meridians give this)
since each task gets harder and harder, the reward gets better and better :P