w3w, exciting stuff here thanks for the share ^-^
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
Pet evolution...POKEMON !

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Powerfull meridian system... Sounds like their cashshoppers don't have enough godmode yet.

LaceyPip

Powerfull meridian system... Sounds like their cashshoppers don't have enough godmode yet.

you can bet your bottom dollar that its going to be aimed at the cash shoppers.  It was said, about this system, that everyone will get the chance of getting permanent added stats, or something to the effect.  It makes me wonder ...how they will do it and will it really benefit the small guy, or rather, will it be in the reach of the small guy.

Offline Slashyy

you can bet your bottom dollar that its going to be aimed at the cash shoppers.  It was said, about this system, that everyone will get the chance of getting permanent added stats, or something to the effect.  It makes me wonder ...how they will do it and will it really benefit the small guy, or rather, will it be in the reach of the small guy.

well from the system preview u get half of the items needed from daily quests and the other half from "spcieal events and banquite" >.< sooooo ya CS win every time but then again u have to remember pwi is a free to play/pay to win game :L

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
People will never have enough God mode let the credit card warriors unite

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
More money! Good thing I stopped playing PWI! Else I would suffer from utter frustration when I saw other players with awesome stats and gear (who are cash shoppers ofcourse)!  :monkey-43:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

EricaMurcas

Attempting to be excited...

Unable to be excited, process has been suspended. Please read your user manual for any troubleshooting.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
:normal-18: This expansion is more for new gears ( which we don't need ) , new pets for venos ( which are useless for us since we have the custom Night Owl instead of Nix and Drake instead of Herc), new quests ( I see them also useless unless they give some goodies ing, like BH ), the only new thing to the new expansion is the things related to NW and probably the veno system thing which idk wtf could it be. Not so exited about it, and my main is a veno.  :-X

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Dun worry, itll take another 1-2 months before they release it on PWI and maybe 2 months top for us to get it. Its not as vital or big as SoW, so no stress there. Venos and few new quests arent worth all the nerves, and nothing more valuable to EPW in my opinion.

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
Yea... tough this "Venomancer Evolution System" might mean a lot of thing o_O for changing skills to adding new ones... or sadly removing some.

Antihero

I stopped reading at "revamped dungeons". In typical PWI fashion, nothing new is released. They just recycle the same things over and over again. If I'm not wrong, the last unique dungeon they released was the Wedding Chapel. That doesn't count.

Offline ShuiYu

• Old Player
  • Faction: Xpendable
I stopped reading at "revamped dungeons". In typical PWI fashion, nothing new is released. They just recycle the same things over and over again. If I'm not wrong, the last unique dungeon they released was the Wedding Chapel. That doesn't count.

want to go complain at beijing with me? xD
i dont think pwi did this on its own? i thought their contract didn't allow to add new dungeons, new npc's only o.o
[8/22/13 12:56:05 PM] Fab: come, i headhunt your pants
[8/22/13 12:56:38 PM] Bre :3: You're so cute I shadow walk before coming near you.
[8/22/13 12:56:59 PM] Scott: You make me fully charge my take aim.
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Hong: You're so hot even soul of fire cant stop you
[8/22/13 12:57:46 PM] Scott: You make my domain absolute.
[8/22/13 12:58:18 PM] Bre :3: Your beauty stuns me through belief.
[8/22/13 1:00:04 PM] Scott: Keep this up and i'll release my deadly shot.