Epic Perfect World

VOTING NOT GIVING US 75 SILVER PER VOTE

Offline arkadash08

• Beginner

any help regarding this problem?

i have so many friends that play PWI but not getting any reward after voting..

even me..

i have a friend that is able to get the said reward but its a shame that most of us players didnt get any

IGN: SikatsiPedro

dickroman

EPW giving away free gold?
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 09:53 am by EvilTouch

Offline Aztec

Wew, propaganda
Hi.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
think he meant EPW
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

LaceyPip

Easy mistake, and I am 100% sure he meant EPW

Offline 엔젤ღ

• Sacred Radiance
  • k-pop'ers and yaoi fan ❤
  • Characters: AngeliqMyst
not to be rude...but i think u made a mistake on the captcha thinghy...or u need lasik...lol
AngeliqMyst - Sage Mystic

yaoi<3

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Guys, this is the n'th time this is being said. Agatio doesn't control the voting system. It's by those two sites- gamestop100 and another one. If you don't get the gold after voting it can mean that either you are entering the captcha wrong (if you enter wrong captcha, a new captcha usually reloads)! Or you are closing the result page too fast that it might not be able to tabulate your vote.
Never the less, send a message to Agatio with your user name, maybe he can do something about it, if he can.
Hope the problem is solves soon.~
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people

even me..

i have a friend that is able to get the said reward but its a shame that most of us players didnt get any

I don't know if this has anything to do with it or not but..Remember you can vote and receive gold only on 1 IP address per the 6 hour rule. ( if there are multiple people voting from same IP only 1 of you will get gold )

Offline Eleanorʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

• Haaaaaaaaaai '-'
I always get 75 silver per vote, are you the only one having this issue??

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Guys, this is the n'th time this is being said. Agatio doesn't control the voting system. It's by those two sites- gamestop100 and another one. If you don't get the gold after voting it can mean that either you are entering the captcha wrong (if you enter wrong captcha, a new captcha usually reloads)! Or you are closing the result page too fast that it might not be able to tabulate your vote.
Never the less, send a message to Agatio with your user name, maybe he can do something about it, if he can.
Hope the problem is solves soon.~
This has NOTHING to do with the captcha.
The captcha makes sure that you vote for the server.
However, in all honesty, there is some type of script on the page that records when you vote, and gives out cubi-gold..
That is, it records when you click the link on the page (if your time is not up, the 6 hrs inbetween, it won't count, but assuming that you can vote..), and it has nothing to do with the captcha.
I'm about 200% sure about this.

So, when you click the blue links-vote for cubi, it counts it, and then even if you answer the captcha wrong and it doesn't give you another chance-you should be able to get your cubi.
(:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
This has NOTHING to do with the captcha.
The captcha makes sure that you vote for the server.
However, in all honesty, there is some type of script on the page that records when you vote, and gives out cubi-gold..
That is, it records when you click the link on the page (if your time is not up, the 6 hrs inbetween, it won't count, but assuming that you can vote..), and it has nothing to do with the captcha.
I'm about 200% sure about this.

So, when you click the blue links-vote for cubi, it counts it, and then even if you answer the captcha wrong and it doesn't give you another chance-you should be able to get your cubi.
This is very true.

even me..

As someone stated before, Are you the only one using that computer? How long have you waited to receive your cubi? Sometimes the system takes awhile to distribute the gold to the community. Have you tried relogging after 4~10mins?

Offline arkadash08

• Beginner
after voting i usually wait for 5-10 minutes before logging in to the game

i have a friend that is able to get the reward

but most of us didnt

"do not comment if you are not sure what you will say"
Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 02:53 pm by EvilTouch

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
but u all vote from the same place?

Offline Tenashi

after voting i usually wait for 5-10 minutes before logging in to the game

i have a friend that is able to get the reward

but most of us didnt

"do not comment if you are not sure what you will say"
if u share the same i.p as someone an they vote u aint gonna get urs been said sooo many times before ......