Epic Perfect World

"Dichotomy" - Nation Wars 6/14

Confederate

WARNING: music contains vulgar language

Short video I put together of some PvP clips during Nation Wars.

This was my first Nation War so excuse my shittiness - I really didn't understand the objective (or how to accomplish it) until the very, very end of the war.

Few notes:
I'm in full 145 armor and accessories with a 150 weapon, so my damage is really awful
I'm missing a lot of skills (like 2x 79, about 9 89/99, both my 100s, and about 5x Morai, including Arcane Defense)
My r8r gear isn't anywhere near as good as I want it to be yet so I didn't use it
This is my first real PvP session here so I'm still trying to get used to the lower channeling and damage difference from the server I previously played on

All in all it was a very fun experience and I'm doing my best to be in a better situation (gear/skill wise) before the next event. Hopefully my video following Sunday's NW will be better ~~
Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:23 am by Confederate

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo

Short video I put together of some PvP clips during Nation Wars.

This was my first Nation War so excuse my shittiness - I really didn't understand the objective (or how to accomplish it) until the very, very end of the war.

Few notes:
I'm in full 145 armor and accessories with a 150 weapon, so my damage is really awful
I'm missing a lot of skills (like 2x 79, about 9 89/99, both my 100s, and about 5x Morai, including Arcane Defense)
My r8r gear isn't anywhere near as good as I want it to be yet so I didn't use it
This is my first real PvP session here so I'm still trying to get used to the lower channeling and damage difference from the server I previously played on

All in all it was a very fun experience and I'm doing my best to be in a better situation (gear/skill wise) before the next event. Hopefully my video following Sunday's NW will be better ~~

P.S. - the video is currently uploading and will be live when this post is approximately 3 hours old.

Aw vid unavailable well I'm sure you had a blast. It's very enjoyable ain't it lmao I absolutely love it I think I'm already addicted
Yo

LaceyPip

This is what I get, I am sure in a while it will be available to you too Jammy

Confederate

Video just finished uploading. Quality may be a tad bit low while YouTube is processing it but once it's completely finished it'll be 1080p.

Please note that the music I used DOES contain some vulgar language, so if you don't want to hear that you should mute it >_>

Thanks and enjoy~~

LaceyPip

It's a really good video!! I love NW.  Well done with your video !

Offline bree

looks like you had fun tho! nice job on your vid <3

Confederate

Thanks!  :smiley: