Epic Perfect World

Old Poetry

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
okay, so back in highschool I used to write poetry/songs for local bands, but pretty much stopped after I left for college. I managed to find some of my old ones and decided to share with anyone that wants to read.  Just a fair warning @_@ sum of it sounds pretty dark/fukd up ^^
My writing tends to be very vivid and dark because at the time I liked to make sure the reader could picture what was being said.

Untitled Sonnet 1:

I Miss You Everyday:

The Silent Face of Life

Arthritis
Wrote this one when I had found out to have arthritis in my teens, and it was greatly affected by the cold where I grew up at :(  but once I left for college I made sure to move to where its warm all the time so it doesnt really affect me anymore ^^

Music Box Dancer

Sleepless Nights

Late Nights

Something For A Friend

We Were Family...

Giving Life Its Own Key

Understanding Love

Lusting Our Love

Simple Sanity Knocking At My Door
I know i had a very well written [horror]version of the little red riding hood that pretty much my teacher refused to finish reading it cuz it terrified her so much D: it was fukd up but was really good she said.
I gotta keep hunting my stacks of papers in order to find it :[

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
you have some really interesting poems. i liked the first one. I'm drawn into your artworks though. do you have a gallery or a Da account perhaps?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
you have some really interesting poems. i liked the first one. I'm drawn into your artworks though. do you have a gallery or a Da account perhaps?
I'm .. browsing forums atm out of boredom.
She listed them on her page in Illustrations section..:P
(:

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player

my personal art site is www.mint-tart.com
which i should probably update it today @_@;...

Offline Jammy

• Jam
  • Yo
I love your poetry
I love your poetr
I love your poet
I love your poe
I love your po
I love your p
I love your
I love you
Yo

LaceyPip

Amazing talent you have  .... and your poem on Arthritis, I so relate to that.