Epic Perfect World

WHO WANT TO CUSTOMISE THEIR GAME?

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
 :smiley:HI EVERYONE NOT SURE IF THIS IS LISTED SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT....
EVER WANTED TO CHANGE THE MUSIC IN PWI YOU GET TIERED OF HEARING THE SAME CHINESE DADADADAAAAA BA BA BA BAAAAAA STUFF DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND NOT TO MENTION THE CRAPPY SIMMI ENGLISH THEME SONG!  :-X     
                                !!!!EDIT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
WELL HERE IS A QUICK RUN DOWN OF HOW TO CHANGE IT. (THIS TAKES PATIENCE)
1- OPEN EPIC PWI INSTALLED FOLDER WHERE EVER YOU SAVE THE GAME TO
2- OPEN ELEMENT> MUSIC
3- NOW YOU WILL WANT TO OPEN A MUSIC PLAYER AND DO A RUN DOWN OF ALL THE SONGS (SOME OF THESE SONGS ARE SUPER RARE AND ONLY PLAY IN CERTAIN INSTANCES.
4- NOW GO TO YOU DESKTOP AND MAKE A NEW FOLDER NAME IS WHATEVER U LIKE
5-THEN YOU FIND WHATEVER MUSIC YOU LIKE OR YOU THINK WOULD SOUND GOOD IN THE GAMES LOCATION LINEUP, COPY THE MUSIC FILES YOU WANT AND PAST TO YOUR NEW FOLDER (MAKE SURE YOUR COPYING THE MUSIC SO YOU WONT LOSE YOUR ORIGINAL SONG INFO)
6- NOW COPY ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT TO REPLACE FROM EPW OR PWI TO THE NEW FOLDER AS WELL
7-NOW YOU WILL WANT TO SET YOU NEW FOLDERS VIEW SETTING TO "Details" (the top to bottom list  with category and album artist info showing.)

*edit* removed step 8 u wont need it.

9-  THEN MANUALLY OPEN PROPERTIES OF EVERY NEW SONG AND OLD SONGS (1 AT  A TIME FOR MANAGEMENT SAKES) [you may want to shrink down the windows to a side by side so they dont cover each other up by clicking on  one or another.  NOW MOVE TO THE DETAILS TAB OF YOUR NEW AND OLD SONG
10- !!!A MUST!!! YOU NEED TO RENAME YOU NEW SONG TO THE SAME THING AS THE OLD SONG (windows will ask what to do about the file with the same name just accept it.) (copy and past will work best for songs that are not translated to english.)
11- !!!A MUST!!!    NOW YOU NEED TO DUPLICATE ALL THE SONG INFO FROM THE OLD SONG TO THE ONE YOU WANT TO REPLACE IT WITH, YOU BASICLY MAKING THE GAME THINK ITS PLAYING THE SAME SONG THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.
COPY AND PAST WILL WORK ON THESE WINDOWS SO USE IT. IT COMES IN HANDY
AFTER DONE CLICK APPLY.
11- YES YES I KNOW IT GETTING LONG! NOW MOVE YOUR NEWLY EDITED SONG TO THE DESKTOP HERE YOU WILL CHANGE ALL THE SONGS TITLE NAME REMOVING THE EXTRA (1), (2) AND SO ON.  AND TO AVOID ANY MORE STEPS COPY THOSE SONG TO YOUR EPW'S MUSIC FOLDER YOU SHOULD STILL HAVE UP. CLICK YES TO REPLACE THE PRE EXISTING SONGS WITH THE SAME NAME. AND YOU DONE (YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE THE TIME NOW TO COPY THESE SONG TO A FOLDER AGAIN IF YOU GAME EVER UPDATES (EXPANSION) OR YOU VERIFY THE FILES IT WILL REWRITE THE SONG TO WHAT THE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE .

;D ;D ;D
YAY NOW YOUR DONE!!!  ;D I've had most success doing this to theme songs on the login screens. but the cities and stuff can be done to. IF YOU CAN'T GET IT TO WORK THEN YOUR NOT FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS.  >:D

Offline Beloved ♥

• Fab ♥
  • 08.03.13 ♥
  • Characters: Beloved, Euphoric
  • Faction: Fab's bed
Or you could just mute the music in your game have iTunes/Spotify/YouTube playing in the background.
Read this and grow up
 Don't play anymore. Won't play anymore. Bye.

Offline SinStrike

• Meme Me~
  • Characters: SinStrike, WolfRage
Isn't that the "don't tread on me" flag or am I just that damn  stupid. Or both ^-^
§in§trike 150 Demon/Sin
WolfRage 150  Demon/Barb

LaceyPip

:smiley:HI EVERYONE NOT SURE IF THIS IS LISTED SOMEWHERE ELSE BUT....
EVER WANTED TO CHANGE THE MUSIC IN PWI YOU GET TIERED OF HEARING THE SAME CHINESE DADADADAAAAA BA BA BA BAAAAAA STUFF DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND NOT TO MENTION THE CRAPPY SIMMI ENGLISH THEME SONG!  :-X     
                                !!!!EDIT AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!
WELL HERE IS A QUICK RUN DOWN OF HOW TO CHANGE IT. (THIS TAKES PATIENCE)
1- OPEN EPIC PWI INSTALLED FOLDER WHERE EVER YOU SAVE THE GAME TO
2- OPEN ELEMENT> MUSIC
3- NOW YOU WILL WANT TO OPEN A MUSIC PLAYER AND DO A RUN DOWN OF ALL THE SONGS (SOME OF THESE SONGS ARE SUPER RARE AND ONLY PLAY IN CERTAIN INSTANCES.
4- NOW GO TO YOU DESKTOP AND MAKE A NEW FOLDER NAME IS WHATEVER U LIKE
5-THEN YOU FIND WHATEVER MUSIC YOU LIKE OR YOU THINK WOULD SOUND GOOD IN THE GAMES LOCATION LINEUP, COPY THE MUSIC FILES YOU WANT AND PAST TO YOUR NEW FOLDER (MAKE SURE YOUR COPYING THE MUSIC SO YOU WONT LOSE YOUR ORIGINAL SONG INFO)
6- NOW COPY ALL THE SONGS YOU WANT TO REPLACE FROM EPW OR PWI TO THE NEW FOLDER AS WELL
7-NOW YOU WILL WANT TO SET YOU NEW FOLDERS VIEW SETTING TO "Details" (the top to bottom list  with category and album artist info showing.)

*edit* removed step 8 u wont need it.

9-  THEN MANUALLY OPEN PROPERTIES OF EVERY NEW SONG AND OLD SONGS (1 AT  A TIME FOR MANAGEMENT SAKES) [you may want to shrink down the windows to a side by side so they dont cover each other up by clicking on  one or another.  NOW MOVE TO THE DETAILS TAB OF YOUR NEW AND OLD SONG
10- !!!A MUST!!! YOU NEED TO RENAME YOU NEW SONG TO THE SAME THING AS THE OLD SONG (windows will ask what to do about the file with the same name just accept it.) (copy and past will work best for songs that are not translated to english.)
11- !!!A MUST!!!    NOW YOU NEED TO DUPLICATE ALL THE SONG INFO FROM THE OLD SONG TO THE ONE YOU WANT TO REPLACE IT WITH, YOU BASICLY MAKING THE GAME THINK ITS PLAYING THE SAME SONG THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE.
COPY AND PAST WILL WORK ON THESE WINDOWS SO USE IT. IT COMES IN HANDY
AFTER DONE CLICK APPLY.
11- YES YES I KNOW IT GETTING LONG! NOW MOVE YOUR NEWLY EDITED SONG TO THE DESKTOP HERE YOU WILL CHANGE ALL THE SONGS TITLE NAME REMOVING THE EXTRA (1), (2) AND SO ON.  AND TO AVOID ANY MORE STEPS COPY THOSE SONG TO YOUR EPW'S MUSIC FOLDER YOU SHOULD STILL HAVE UP. CLICK YES TO REPLACE THE PRE EXISTING SONGS WITH THE SAME NAME. AND YOU DONE (YOU MAY WANT TO TAKE THE TIME NOW TO COPY THESE SONG TO A FOLDER AGAIN IF YOU GAME EVER UPDATES (EXPANSION) OR YOU VERIFY THE FILES IT WILL REWRITE THE SONG TO WHAT THE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE .

;D ;D ;D
YAY NOW YOUR DONE!!!  ;D I've had most success doing this to theme songs on the login screens. but the cities and stuff can be done to. IF YOU CAN'T GET IT TO WORK THEN YOUR NOT FOLLOWING MY INSTRUCTIONS.  >:D

Thank you very much for the time you took to share this with us!!!  I am certainly going to try it
Veri complicated stuff man qq I would probably fck it xDDD

Offline Kirasath

Am I the only one around here who actually likes the Chinese dadada bababa and thinks that dadada bababa is an inherent part of perfect world.
Dadaaa baba adhdadhdadhd fan good for you e.e

Offline Kirasath

I didn't say im a fan but ingame music is what defines the atmosphere of perfect world the best.And if i want to listen to other music i can simply mute the ingame one.Anyway you will soon get tired of your music and you will have to change them again.

Offline Groovy

• Imperare sibi maximum imperium est
Keeping original music is what told me that this server is real deal.

Other servers changing all themes to some sort of disco/techno/k-pop mix is laughable.

The only private server with good custom music was Fake PW - because their soundtrack fit the theme of the game (and was similar to original one).

But yeah, if you want the change, just mute in-game music and listen to the music of your choice via winamp/foobar/whatever you use.
I am a leaf on the wind... Watch how I soar...

Offline gale0

• NO MORE STUNS PLZ
  • Characters: Fealan, Xinep , Eureka_
Im glad some of you like this....it took me some time to write all that down LOL anyway it not that I don't like it i just get sick of hearing it all the time...and yes i do do that whole play the music in the background thing but its not the same. doing this gives the game a new feel.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
I'll test this on a friend's laptop first who doesn't play anymore :x In case i corrupt any files lol
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Am I the only one around here who actually likes the Chinese dadada bababa and thinks that dadada bababa is an inherent part of perfect world.
+1.
I like it when/if I ever turn music on..
on another note, I wouldn't mind putting an anime song as mine ;-;
>.> I simply love anime songs..s
(:

Confederate

Isn't that the "don't tread on me" flag or am I just that damn  stupid. Or both ^-^
Yes, it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_flag

Offline Your Mother

• What do I type here? o.o
Or you could just mute the music in your game have iTunes/Spotify/YouTube playing in the background.

Took the words right out of my mouth. I love you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls2hrtaJvs1qiijpmo1_500.gif

Eat that.