Epic Perfect World

Patience

Offline ghostlyone

• Family is not defined by Blood
So I have been hearing a lot of complaining about the voting system[/color] etc. Well we all need to have patience, be happy that this server is generous enough to give gold from voting. They could easily make gold a "Donate Only" item. We all, including myself, take for granted the amount of work that the owners of the server put into our enjoyment. So instead of worrying about the insignificant annoyances, worry about how you as a player can help to better the gaming community, and make it enjoyable for new players.
"We do not fear the unknown, we fear that which we cannot control."
"One must remember to dream, when all else seams lost."
"If intelligence is not created, but learned, then to deny the intelligence of the world's creator, is to deny your own intelligence."
"To lose hope is to have stopped searching for an answer, that my be under your nose."
"Hold on to what you believe, despite what others may think, for in the end it may be all you have left."
"We were all made to be something, whether that something is good or bad, it is what you were intended to do. Do not under value your role."

Offline SlowPokie

• Forever.
  • Legendzā„¢.
thanks dude this was really a needy post and thx to epw team for trying their hardest <33

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
everytime i see those post QQ and complaining about the voting issue i just think the same thing lolz, but you know kids now a days dont learn wut patience is :/

Offline ghostlyone

• Family is not defined by Blood
I'm only 18, and sadly to say I'm very disappointed in my peers. I just think that instead of yelling/complaining to the staff about things that aren't really major we need to encourage them. I've played enough other games, that are now shut down, that had staff that finally just gave up on the whole thing. Glad to see I'm not the only person that feels this way.  ^-^
"We do not fear the unknown, we fear that which we cannot control."
"One must remember to dream, when all else seams lost."
"If intelligence is not created, but learned, then to deny the intelligence of the world's creator, is to deny your own intelligence."
"To lose hope is to have stopped searching for an answer, that my be under your nose."
"Hold on to what you believe, despite what others may think, for in the end it may be all you have left."
"We were all made to be something, whether that something is good or bad, it is what you were intended to do. Do not under value your role."