Epic Perfect World

Still the same entire issue for me.

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
  • Can't just love me in pieces, gotta love it all.
  • Characters: Taci
I still can't get into the game, o-o It closes as soon as I press start on the character selection and wanting to get into the game. Any suggestions? ._. Kinda getting ridiculous.
I get down on my knees, but you're not playing fair.

LaceyPip

Did you download the newest client posted earlier by Agatio?

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
Did you download the newest client posted earlier by Agatio?
No, I just woke up to my download being cancelled I was told it would be easier just to redownload the game. D: Could you give me the link?

LaceyPip

Go to the download page

http://epicpw.com/menu/game-client-download/

download from any of the links given

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
Go to the download page

http://epicpw.com/menu/game-client-download/

download from any of the links given
I tried downloading this. It closed on me for some reason while I was sleeping :I. e.e But I'll try again. Probably take forever Dx

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
try using Torrent (it allows u to pause or if u lose your net conenction it will pause aswell)

or

try using side programs to download the Mirrors such as IDM or JDownlaoder...there r more but this ones r the ones i ussually use lol since they speed up the conection too.

from what i tested last night, Mirror 1 is woring fine and its the fastest.

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
try using Torrent (it allows u to pause or if u lose your net conenction it will pause aswell)

or

try using side programs to download the Mirrors such as IDM or JDownlaoder...there r more but this ones r the ones i ussually use lol since they speed up the conection too.

from what i tested last night, Mirror 1 is woring fine and its the fastest.
I've got the slightest idea what IDM or Jdownloader is? o-o Mind telling me about those? (: I might try them xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
as i said they are side programs to download stuff from the internet.
IDM requires a license or to be cracked lol
JDownloader is free

IDM will just accelarate your connection speed to the max and JDownloader won't. other than that they r similar.

Torrent is another way of downloads, all you need to do is install a Torrent download program i started using UTorrent cuz friend told me to lol
its free and it allows u to pause the download as i said.
the only problem with Torrents is tha tyou need "seeds", this seeds are another people that downloaded the same file and then they help others to download theirs.
it sounds confusing but Torrent might be the best solution cuz its 100% safe of corrupted files since the downlaod comes directly from our server.
to download UTorrent jsut google it, its free and simple...
one thing though...do NOT instlal those programs they ask u to in the end, such as google bar, cleaner or wateva else they had there i forgot...when it pop up asking u to instlal those jsut say No Thanks.

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
as i said they are side programs to download stuff from the internet.
IDM requires a license or to be cracked lol
JDownloader is free

IDM will just accelarate your connection speed to the max and JDownloader won't. other than that they r similar.

Torrent is another way of downloads, all you need to do is install a Torrent download program i started using UTorrent cuz friend told me to lol
its free and it allows u to pause the download as i said.
the only problem with Torrents is tha tyou need "seeds", this seeds are another people that downloaded the same file and then they help others to download theirs.
it sounds confusing but Torrent might be the best solution cuz its 100% safe of corrupted files since the downlaod comes directly from our server.
to download UTorrent jsut google it, its free and simple...
one thing though...do NOT instlal those programs they ask u to in the end, such as google bar, cleaner or wateva else they had there i forgot...when it pop up asking u to instlal those jsut say No Thanks.
o-o Wow this seems hard xD. So the "seeds" won't bother me? o.o Or are they to help me? D: -Dumb founded- xD

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
the more seeds the better, means faster download
there 7 seeding it atm
not going too fast but at least 100% no corrupted files

Offline ❀𝒲αƖƖfƖσωєя.

• Milky
the more seeds the better, means faster download
there 7 seeding it atm
not going too fast but at least 100% no corrupted files
Alright, I really appreciate it, I'll try the jdownloader  ^-^. and say no at the end. Think I got it all O:. Hopefully I can  finally play this awesome game x3. Thanks your the best c: