Epic Perfect World

A little help please!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Could anyone be kind enough to show me the way around TT 3-3 once? I have gone through the maps and guides, but I always get confused and can't find my way around. If anyone could help me with the way around TT once, it would be great!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Sneaker

i would be glad to show u around TT-3-3  :tiger-15: pm Sneaker in game :)

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
3-3 is best instance in the gammme. Go explore on your own it's way more fun.

But basically, once you get into the first room with mobs, you go out the door into the main biiiiiiig room.
Take a right and go till you find a door on the right. go in there and follow the path till you get to the boss. Lure him out to the main biiiiig room because the door will close after he dies.

After that run directly accross the biiiiig room to the opposite side. In the open door there, kill everything and follow the path through there. A loong way it is until you come out on the second floor.

run around on second floor kill all bosses u see but also lure them out of their rooms.

After all that is Main boss in the middle of the biiiiiig room.

Easy game

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
3-3 is best instance in the gammme. Go explore on your own it's way more fun.

But basically, once you get into the first room with mobs, you go out the door into the main biiiiiiig room.
Take a right and go till you find a door on the right. go in there and follow the path till you get to the boss. Lure him out to the main biiiiig room because the door will close after he dies.

After that run directly accross the biiiiig room to the opposite side. In the open door there, kill everything and follow the path through there. A loong way it is until you come out on the second floor.

run around on second floor kill all bosses u see but also lure them out of their rooms.

After all that is Main boss in the middle of the biiiiiig room.

Easy game
Lol! I know! I mean I keep trying, it's fun getting lost all the time, but if I got to know the way it would be great you know.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I'm sure sneaker will be a great guide

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! I can't force anyone to help me! I hope someone sees this post and can find out a little time to show me through TT just once!

Offline Palo

I can help you with that , pm Palo in game , im about to log in

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I can help you with that , pm Palo in game , im about to log in
Okay, thanks a ton! :)