Epic Perfect World

Panda Form quest missing

So I goto the Barb trainer in City of Lost and take the quest Nether Soulcore Trade. It tells you to goto the talk to the Elder of City of the Lost. There should be a quest called Journey to the Soulcore but there isn't for me. Any help? Any would be helpful.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
I'll check it soon. Did anyone have same issue?
None of my friends have had this same problem, that I know of. And I know its not a level issue because my friend lvl 112 did his and I'm lvl 135. I asked another GM in-game and she said I had to finished all the culti quests. I finished the quests and that didn't help.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
You have to re-check the quests and the guide here: http://epicpw.com/guides/sirens-of-war-content-guide/msg77880/#msg77880

Nether Soulcore trade is one of last quests in the chain, while Journey for the Core is first, so they cannot come after each other directly.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
None of my friends have had this same problem, that I know of. And I know its not a level issue because my friend lvl 112 did his and I'm lvl 135. I asked another GM in-game and she said I had to finished all the culti quests. I finished the quests and that didn't help.

r u sure u finished all the culti ? cuz u needed to go to GV and on 135 is a bit hard.
make sure u check the Cultivation guide here on forum.

Offline rherhenz11

• Beginner
I'll check it soon. Did anyone have same issue?

dude try to do the purple quest in lost city