Epic Perfect World

need assistance

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
  • Characters: XxMountMexX, NiceKahones
  • Faction: Artifex
Ok, so I know it's not the client... and I shouldn't need to re-install the dang game, cause I've done that... twice now. My sin is able to walk around easily without suddenly crashing without warning. HOWEVER, my bm... who is on a different account, can't even log into the game without crashing immediately... wth is wrong? cause this didn't happen until the newest update ><
XxMountMexX ~ Demon Barbarian
NiceKahunas ~ Demon Archer
NiceKahones ~ Demon Venomancer
ShadowFallz ~ Demon Assassin
BamBamm ~ Demon Blademaster

Tali

Did you try verifying your files?

Tedious answer I know.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
are you multi-clienting? do you have the same graphics setting for both toons?
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
verified... graphics are the same... oh and I got the lovely BSOD.... so, either it ***ed up my graphics and killed the device, OR... there is something within the client itself. and I'm honestly not sure. did the new client come with any other bugs? than not being able to auto update to it? Agiato.... ?

Tali

verified... graphics are the same... oh and I got the lovely BSOD.... so, either it ***ed up my graphics and killed the device, OR... there is something within the client itself. and I'm honestly not sure. did the new client come with any other bugs? than not being able to auto update to it? Agiato.... ?

and your direct x is up to date?
Dunno, feel like it might have something to do with the shiny graphics. But I haven't had this problem myself so I can only assume.  :-[

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
No, the client is perfectly okay! Look, if it came with a bug, it would be affecting everybody. Your graphics driver could have crashed you know. You could work with that  a bit. I would also suggest setting your graphics to minimum!
Hope that works~
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
ok, I'm kinda mad atm... trust me, I know it's not the graphics, I just replaced the damn card. and I've just spent all weekend repairing my computer from 5 trojans, in which one of them ate away at the graphics card.. so trust me, it's not anything on my computer currently that is crashing it ok. I just want to know what all bugs/glitches came with the patch... so I know what to look for atm as to why it crashed my damn computer. and if there isn't any that came with it, why was it crashing the client on one toon, but not the other at the exact same graphics, and the exact same screen size (everything was the same on both toons). OH and I'd also like to know why my computer crashed (but I'll figure that one out shortly).... so, if one of the gm's can tell me if any bugs/glitches did come with it.. (just a number will suffice) I'll be good, and I can get everything up and running smoothly again. Oh and none of the responses so far have helped, kinda makes me feel as tho you all think I'm an idiot lol.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i just downloaded Mirror 1
started elementclient.exe
im online

no bugs, no glitches, nothing...and my laptop sucks lol

Offline Jynoku~

• Bring it, if you dare
Thank you... now to figure out why it went wrong for me

Tali

kinda makes me feel as tho you all think I'm an idiot lol.

Not really. You didn't provide any specifics, error codes, computer specs, etc. Blaming a problem on everything else just because you can't fix it yourself isn't going to help anything. Bug or no bug, this problem has happened before on previous versions, if you had searched, I doubt it's entirely due to the new patch.

You give what you get, sorry.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
hm u have all the framework updated ?
the directX ?
directx enduser runtime ?

Offline kyandeisu

• Old Player
Thank you... now to figure out why it went wrong for me

ive had this happened to me before, at least the crashing on one toon but not another with the same client, could be a possibliity of a certain item you have on that toon that is causing a crash. @_@ just a suggestion

Offline Liana

• Shadow in the Dark
  • ~Sparkly Fairy~
so I know what to look for atm as to why it crashed my damn computer
Your comp probly crashed due to your Drivers.. Try also running test.. Could be a driver that having problems..
Ayu~ 150 Sage Sin, Ale~ 150 Demon Veno, KinkyLove~ 150 Demon Seeker, Cosmos~ 150 Sage Mystic, KinkyAngel~ 148 Sage Cleric, MokaSan~ 145 Psy, Rosella~ 141 Wizzy, YukisKitty~ 140 Sage Barb, Niedlich~ 140 Bm

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
ive had this happened to me before, at least the crashing on one toon but not another with the same client, could be a possibliity of a certain item you have on that toon that is causing a crash. @_@ just a suggestion

this actually makes sense, if a file of a weapons is corrupted or maybe a skin...but if u downloaded the new client it should be fine.