Epic Perfect World

EPW Update v80

Offline ------

• Forum Veteran

Offline Atemwende

• Sans Soleil
  • Characters: Rivaille Rivers Notte Near Noia Atemwende Shanghai Malraux
  • Faction: Vengeance
inf do you think it was a good idea to add 6 6 genie orbs right after immensely buffing str and dex genie builds?
my point for those who did not notice is that now dex and str genies are the meta, and it would seem the norm...

Offline Sett

• Characters: Salahuddin
Thanks for patch bro <3<3

Offline Ancients

• I eat ass
  • Notorious Titan
  • Characters: Ancients
  • Faction: Notorious/Prominent
ima say it, the only good thiing in this patch is uber santa bro 

bless

Offline damikim

• Made enemy into forum crying warriors
  • Characters: idk tbh
  • Faction: Everywhere
need to bring back the old mechanics of frigid bay quest :(. rewards not worthy but harder to do compared to the last few years. please fix it. remove the tool thief squad requirement. and make stockings atleast more usable by making it a material to craft atk8/def8 runes or else its value will be good as nothing in 1 week

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
  • Characters: Introvert
  • Faction: None
Anyone else dying to tool theif and where are christmas rolls and engraves nothing double here

Offline inf

• Administrator
  • Characters: inf
need to bring back the old mechanics of frigid bay quest :(. rewards not worthy but harder to do compared to the last few years. please fix it. remove the tool thief squad requirement. and make stockings atleast more usable by making it a material to craft atk8/def8 runes or else its value will be good as nothing in 1 week
I'll nerf the tool thief a bit (probably during the day with a map restart, waiting to see if any other issues pop up), but it was imagined as a boss fight that you need a squad to complete. Other quests shouldn't be that hard to do.
And I don't think the stockings will become useless, as you can always craft genies and try to get higher LP.

my point for those who did not notice is that now dex and str genies are the meta, and it would seem the norm...

It's a good point, but I wouldn't jump to any conclusions just yet. In any case we can nerf the skills which could make strength and dexterity genies OP.
Really sad there’s no PVP content as we’ve had continuous PVE in the last patches. :(

Thanks anyways, I guess it’s time for me to take a break from the game.
Christmas has traditionally included only PvE stuff. There will definitely be more PvP content in the future.

Offline Valley

• Goodbye epw ♥
  • Art by the amazing Leonora ★
  • Characters: Valley, Gravity, misery
inf do you think it was a good idea to add 6 6 genie orbs right after immensely buffing str and dex genie builds?
Where are the new orbs, I can't find them...

Offline damikim

I'll nerf the tool thief a bit (probably during the day with a map restart, waiting to see if any other issues pop up), but it was imagined as a boss fight that you need a squad to complete. Other quests shouldn't be that hard to do.
And I don't think the stockings will become useless, as you can always craft genies and try to get higher LP.

well crafting genies is very slot consuming and takes days to be sold in npc or discarded so i don't think people will spam crafting it.

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
It be cool if yall added stockings rerolls or engraves and the pearl quest hard to complete since everyone seems to be needing the same color

Offline Guess Who

• Old Player
Anyone else dying to tool theif and where are christmas rolls and engraves nothing double here
+1 Especially because of the shutdown of sunset valley.

Offline Ashong

• Mentally Stable
  • A real noob
Tool thief so hard to kill but wont get quest done even after killing the mob and the damnnn monkeys

Offline damikim

Tool thief so hard to kill but wont get quest done even after killing the mob and the damnnn monkeys
from what i heard, only the highest damage dealer can complete the quest. and yes the monkeys is kinda tough now need to spawn more or just revert it to its original state.