Epic Perfect World

havent been on in awhile.. in need of patching help

Offline Vixen ♡

• playing since 06/11/2012
  • do you speak husky?
so i went to fire up my game.. and i cant get the patch to load up and connect. suggestions please? :)
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥A fox is a WOLF who sends flowers♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥people with narrow minds have broad tongues♥
♥if the heart knows only love. Hate and Fear run and hide♥
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Redownloading new client will be the fastest.

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
tys ^-^ now should i uninstall the old one? because for some weird reason i cant find it on my comp but i know its there D:
♥You can't throw me to the wolves they come when I call.. because I'm their mother♥
♥Trying to understand the behavior of some people is like trying to smell the color.... 9 :P
♥The poor long for riches, the rich long for heaven, but the wise desire tranquility♥
artwork done by me ^^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
tys ^-^ now should i uninstall the old one? because for some weird reason i cant find it on my comp but i know its there D:
Delete all files if you dnt want your screenshots and ini presets.. XD
But wait until you download the new one, and test it out-just incase of more errors.
(:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
okies. i cant believe im having this issue D:
artwork done by me ^^

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
okies. i cant believe im having this issue D:
Pretty sure alot of people have similar ones.
Once again, remember to save any ini presets, screenshots, etc that you want or anything else you've stored in there.
Then, install new, extract with like "epw'name in a diff folder or something IDK
try, if it works, delete old and mvoe it over i guess? is what i did.
(:

Offline Vixen ♡

• do you speak husky?
eh the old screenies i cleaned up awhile ago. its just i may have a good friend coming on to join me so i want to prep :D tys for the info ^-^
artwork done by me ^^