Epic Perfect World

Verification?

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
I re-downloaded the whole client after my patch didn't work.
I went back on and all my files were still corrupted.
I verified, it updated and said everything was better.
I went back on and everything was still messed up. :c

here's how it looks:

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
If you dont mind me asking, how do I get skills from different classes?  :normal-1:

Offline 🌸

• -
If you dont mind me asking, how do I get skills from different classes?  :normal-1:

Corrupt your files, works great. c:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
 ??? 20 stacked hats, i'm calling magic.

How do you verify again..?
(:

Offline 🌸

• -
??? 20 stacked hats, i'm calling magic.

How do you verify again..?

welp.
I clicked the 'verify' button?

Offline KissMySin

• Westeros Executor
I was verifying files all night and it supposedly went from version 59 to version 63 but still would not let me log in. Now I am reinstalling the game from the download page on the Epic website.

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.
I re-downloaded the whole client after my patch didn't work.
I went back on and all my files were still corrupted.
I verified, it updated and said everything was better.
I went back on and everything was still messed up. :c

here's how it looks:

Hahaha lol your what class? You have plume shot, then you have mystic, bm skills XD does those skills work when used? If it does work, howd yah do it?  >:D
♥Exotic-Executor♥
Join Exotic now! (http://exoticpw.shivtr.com)

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
~♥~I~♥~M~♥~.~♥~M~♥~A~♥~R~♥~Z~♥~I~♥~A~♥~
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Welp.. My mind has been officially effed today, dry, with no protection :l..... Ima go sit in a corner and cry about how I don't understand things anymore.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline 🌸

• -
Hahaha lol your what class? You have plume shot, then you have mystic, bm skills XD does those skills work when used? If it does work, howd yah do it?  >:D

i did it by getting my files corrupted. you don't want to see the map, but somehow i still found my way arround... time for some 'away from PWI/EPW' xD

Welp.. My mind has been officially effed today, dry, with no protection :l..... Ima go sit in a corner and cry about how I don't understand things anymore.

Nelly boo q.q halp. I press plume shot and it does swirling mist, my mind is more fuqed then yours. :'(

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
i did it by getting my files corrupted. you don't want to see the map, but somehow i still found my way arround... time for some 'away from PWI/EPW' xD

Nelly boo q.q halp. I press plume shot and it does swirling mist, my mind is more fuqed then yours. :'(
Mine works, I wonder why? :O
I downloaded it on Chrome, and extracted on to a portable hard drive-since my windows partition is nearly full :'(
>.>
(:

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.

Oh crap lol haha! That's propably messed better redownload it again  :))
Mines messed Im just being patient with it for 7hrs now. :-\
♥Exotic-Executor♥

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin

Offline 🌸

• -
Oh crap lol haha! That's propably messed better redownload it again  :))
Mines messed Im just being patient with it for 7hrs now. :-\

I've already re-downloaded. It did nothing apart from make my characters visible (before i could only see the weapon).

Offline _Marzia_

• Hello.
I've already re-downloaded. It did nothing apart from make my characters visible (before i could only see the weapon).
AW  :-X not good outcome, I wish they switch tov62 again I wanna play so bad  :-[
♥Exotic-Executor♥

_Marzia_ |150 Demon Sin