Epic Perfect World

SoW balance ?

Insanity

man, you think i dont play pwi because its hard to farm and stuff?
no,if i donate/farm for gear there, get decent gear, its gets boring, i get people like you that cant pk for shit and all day whining on forums.
i'd rather play somewhere with real pvp, sori
good game

also, killing mobs in bh gives you pvp skills
OKKKKKK

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Let me guess. You RQ cause you couldnt donate? Aw..

donate to pk mobs in pwi

or

play a private server where pvp is 999999999999 times better and much easier to get geared

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
PWI actually has much better PKers than this server ijs

+ u doing full off-topic ._.
its about balance, plz boost sins D:
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Benji

Anyway, ill stop beeing a proud PWI a$$ and get back to the topic.

Im sure Aga is already working on some balance,so yeah..
But as for some classes,they did get quite some boost. But its not That bad,well,most classes got their offensive skills boosted and its all to make the game more hardcore. I personaly dont mind it, but yes, ill for sure get back to my EA,and gear up my BM-seeker. Just cause it will be bigger enjoyment now with this boost.

And thats just my opinion. Ty, enjoy

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
PWI actually has much better PKers than this server ijs

yes man that's why private server players always lose here can't win any pvp hangover outcast noob

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
Sad Outcasts paper BMs stop whining, ty

Im sure Aga is already working on some balance,so yeah..
But as for some classes,they did get quite some boost. But its not That bad,well,most classes got their offensive skills boosted and its all to make the game more hardcore. I personaly dont mind it, but yes, ill for sure get back to my EA,and gear up my BM-seeker. Just cause it will be bigger enjoyment now with this boost.

And thats just my opinion. Ty, enjoy

I switch to seeker :< after getting 1 hited by metal combo few times I decided its the best I can do :<
Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 08:03 am by blablabla1
new account: CookieVookie

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran

Offline Ɗҽʂιɠɳҽɾ

• Perma
  • Banned
Sad white ppl cry over game, pls get a brain which not get hurted by game

Offline Benji

yes man that's why private server players always lose here can't win any pvp hangover outcast noob

Nope, thats why all those who got used to getting it all easy always QQ to make things easyer. And mostly RQ if something gets worse than they imagined.
As for pvp on PWI,there was always pvp,you just had no chance if you didnt have a deep pocket, so i guess thats why most of ppl didnt join pvp,and think there was no pvp whatsoever.

Anyway,if ill be called a nab by you ppl,thats ok. I dont mind kids raging and yelling "aw you noob,noob!!" like its some insult or something O.o

Offline Setsu

man, you think i dont play pwi because its hard to farm and stuff?
no,if i donate/farm for gear there, get decent gear, its gets boring, i get people like you that cant pk for shit and all day whining on forums.
i'd rather play somewhere with real pvp, sori
good game

also, killing mobs in bh gives you pvp skills
OKKKKKK
+1

Offline littlelupe

• Old Player
About the veno`s improvements. Not really much has been changed, the 2 spark aoe skill got better chance to seal (less random pvp), the 2 10 mins cooldown skills are now at 2 mins cooldown, 1 skill can also be used in foxform, for the rest, some extra dmg has been raised.
Venos  hit the same  now, as what they used to hit before the patch.
Veno`s pets bug more than u can even imagine, always getting stuck on everything, pet`s dmg is a joke and bleed with 0 defence skill also takes like 6-9 secs to burn opponent`s hp. A mystic pet hits much more than a veno`s pet. A mystic can almost 1-shot  veno`s pet without much efford. Maybe I  should start complaining about that:)Or about barb`s 30+k hits with their weakest aoes?
I honestly think that people just can not play their classes; you really need to know how to play against a veno if you wan an easy win...

Offline AngelOfDeath_

• زنده باد ایران
  • Disbanded Expendables ,Ducks,HO,Warning Tyrants Siege EvilTouch Agatio made them play other games
  • Characters: Airyaman
  • Faction: Aryan
back on topic
or just gms close it

Offline Solomon

• Forum Veteran
Nope, thats why all those who got used to getting it all easy always QQ to make things easyer. And mostly RQ if something gets worse than they imagined.
As for pvp on PWI,there was always pvp,you just had no chance if you didnt have a deep pocket, so i guess thats why most of ppl didnt join pvp,and think there was no pvp whatsoever.

Anyway,if ill be called a nab by you ppl,thats ok. I dont mind kids raging and yelling "aw you noob,noob!!" like its some insult or something O.o

calm down bro

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Only thing SoW has brought here is faster pvp. Most of the upgrades were done on the attacking skills thus making the pvp faster and dying easier.

Sins weak? You level 110!?!? A sin on beta server charm bypassed me with 17k zerk no crit. Get over the 2 spark stealth tele stun aps 121 tactic and you'll see the real capability of the class. (Not the mention sins are the only class that gets 35 attack levels from rank 8 )

Some balancing on the skills has already been done. Absorb soul used to hit 30k on arcanes, Agatio fixed that by removing the 1.3x damage boost on Absorb soul.

Venos OP? Aw, which gear did you use? Paper dragon gear? Last time I checked I was hitting 2k's on r8 marrowed wr's. It might've been harder if the veno had a purify weapon, but there are ways around it, ie. using the dph build which is not as viable as the aps build but can still kill arcanes easily.

In my opinion, only class that might be OP at the moment is a seeker, but they're pretty bad in mass pk so I don't really care about that. Only thing that is ruining the balance at the moment is advanced purge on dragon bow combined with the interval, thus the high aps and higher chance to purge (purge is more frequent than wf purge), GoF and high chance on purify proc. If these were removed or degraded to the lower version, I feel the pvp would be better.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline nuggerkj

• Characters: nuggerkj
  • Faction: DarkArms
Daichi I would like to see that my self, can you pm me in game or if u online I will.