Epic Perfect World

Patch Petition.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
this doesn't refrain from SoW patch but... Is it possible to maybe edit the Training Obelisk in the faction base? Mean edit it to where it actually has purpose? just a thought..

Offline Casualty

• Listening to Manson - Putting Holes in Happiness
I didn't so much as look at who made this thread until two minutes ago. Now I'm curious, a GM, and the Head of the GMs against Agatio's decisions. It seems highly profound to me. I'm even starting to question the staff here for the matter of well activeness, and well seeing some of them on the forums reevaluations look like a necessity. I won't give names and point though, it's Agatio's concern not mine. All I can say is I deeply feel for the hate to all players. I still remember my days of being a GM, Admin, and Developer for over 200 people on my old RuneScape and WoW servers. It's not pleasant when you make a patch and for the community and have suddenly half the server rise against you. Something else I don't understand is why a GM cares about farming? Regardless I'm stunned you decided to do such a thing like this...Do GMs have a say in the patch creations at all? Are you even considered? Do you feel like you are or not?

You have my support though to this patch.

Casualty - 150
Sacrifical - 150
Nymphomaniac - 150
Descention - 145
Elite - 142

Hei

Do GMs have a say in the patch creations at all? Are you even considered? Do you feel like you are or not?
My best guess that GM's sole role is to babysit 200+ players, do some events so the players don't start crying, and split fights up so those players don't hurt each other. All this for getting nothing but trashtalk, QQs and whatever thrown back at them by the players.
And about patch decisions, Agatio probably lets them choose SOME of the things, and its most likely just a vote, yes or no for whatever, and because some things weren't voted like Coffee wanted(and most players would like) this thread was created. And I just noticed something

-The new dom capes... You guys worked so hard for those, why make another upgrade for them after weeks of farming... for more weeks of farming?
Yup. That and make another way in which you can get the cape itself faster. -.-

Offline iphone

• iMeebo
  • What a ***?
so can i cry for u

Offline Jolhans

• Old Player
Oh god, another post farmer

Offline IWTK

uhm, how about remove that push skill from mystic as well? :police:

I sure have fun using it on my mystic.. but I think if wizards had it it would make them capable of accomplishing much more in pvp

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Oh god, another post farmer

You just farmed though, farmception.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
uhm, how about remove that push skill from mystic as well? :police:

Mystics have no jumps, No phys immune, No plume shell, No reflect/barrier. Push is our meelee escape, This will never happen.

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
You just farmed though, farmception.

Offline RandomBarb

• Beginner
Hmm, how about turn fb59 into a ec dungeon? 5 different bosses, each drops say 1sls = 5 sls per run. With a final boss spawning in the center dropping a various amount of ec, or rare items. ( Sls was just an idea, could drop other stuff )

Make it so it cant be soloed / glitched or anything, and takes a resonable amount of time ( 1-2 hours ) depending on reward.

Personally i think fb59 is probably the best cave to turn into something like that for the way it is set out.

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
im all for against this thread

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Hmm, how about turn fb59 into a ec dungeon? 5 different bosses, each drops say 1sls = 5 sls per run. With a final boss spawning in the center dropping a various amount of ec, or rare items. ( Sls was just an idea, could drop other stuff )

Make it so it cant be soloed / glitched or anything, and takes a resonable amount of time ( 1-2 hours ) depending on reward.

Personally i think fb59 is probably the best cave to turn into something like that for the way it is set out.
Actually I had similar idea, but still not sure if we need another daily farming instance, more PvE and less PvP. Since we already can get all these things in other ways and obtaining them is already simple enough I guess...

Offline HellishKitty

• GodMother Of Venomancers
  • I'm a kitty. A digi-kitty.
  • Characters: HellKitty/HellishKitty
  • Faction: Faction
Actually I had similar idea, but still not sure if we need another daily farming instance, more PvE and less PvP. Since we already can get all these things in other ways and obtaining them is already simple enough I guess...

that is true but i guess 1 more couldnt hurt or change the rewards something to else useful ^^

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya

I'd like that... is something else to do besides bh lol... or searching for worldbosses which most of em are always dead...

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
Don't stray too far from the topic, please. :-\

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37: