Epic Perfect World

Genie Trading

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Just wondered if anyone else thought it would be a good idea to drop the day requirements on making a genie tradeable? I know it's fine as it is, I'm not saying it's not so don't QQ me. This is just a suggestion to make life a little easier thats all.
No !!! . if this happens everyone will have 150/150 Lucky Points

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
No !!! . if this happens everyone will have 150/150 Lucky Points
Are you for real? LOL, how is that going to help you get 150/150 if you have no spirit? 1 week duration or not, you still need spirit to lvl it up, which isnt easy to get.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Mirquel

• D Re ✙urN Leader
  • Hakuna Matata!
+1 ,Making 140+ LP would be easy.. XD
If you can beat 'em, Join 'em!

Offline VookieCookie

• Forum Veteran
This is something we never tried to edit but im sure Agatio will read this and take a look at it  :-\

thx for the suggestion

soooooooooooo when? its been 3 months

Offline Xeli

• Forum Veteran
Are you for real? LOL, how is that going to help you get 150/150 if you have no spirit? 1 week duration or not, you still need spirit to lvl it up, which isnt easy to get.
LOLOLOLOL , make a lvl 110 char then get a new genie then go lvl ur char then the genie also will lvl :P

Offline Tannis

• Forum Veteran
  • I am Satan's Peacekeeper. Veritas Aequitas.
  • Characters: I have 18... #nolife
Spirit? Not easy to get? Are you on meth boy?
WHEN I IS DO THE DAMAGE ON THE PLAYER PLAYER IS THE GET 15m/s ANTIDIZZY I AM LIKE WAAAAAT NOOO AND HE IS RUN WHY:((( I NO IS CAN CATCH HIM WTFFF

Offline Deli_Kitty

• PW addict since 2009.
  • Characters: Deli_Kitty
  • Faction: GodsArmy
LOVE this suggestion!!!

Offline Naosu

• Boop
Yes. Yes yes yes yes yes x10000000000000000. ><

I've been meaning to make new genies on my cleric but no inventory room to wait around for trade status. .-.
What am I even doing?

Offline Resolve

• Flurry of Dancing Flames
  • Characters: Resolve
  • Faction: Apollumi\Nohomo
+1111111 I would love to see this suggestion be put in practice.

We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself.

Offline SalvajeMC

Yes that would help me clean my alts bank full of genies
Wise man speak because they have something to say, Fools speak because they have to say something.

Offline (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Panda

• (● ̄(エ) ̄●)ゞテレテレ
just was looking around to see, if anyone already suggested an red. on genie trade before i open a thread myself so:

+1000000000000000000 (^*-*^)

for this.

Offline ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)MokoLoko

• Savagery Master
  • Destroyed Gestapo, Frost+Tyroth, 0fks, 0fks catfishers, Notorious (on all servers), Akatsuki
That would be cool :D but it depends on Agatio's or GMs reply

crazy how Savagery shit on you

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
I think there was a suggestion on this before, I recall aga saying it was hard coded or something. I can't find the other post it might of been deleted by now :x