Epic Perfect World

No new quest in spiritual cultivation!

Offline TQMMY

So I was working on my lvl 100 sage spiritual cultivation, to get the 100 skills. But right in the middle of step 40 (http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/guide/sage) someone wanted to sell me a SoT. Even though I was supposed to "survive" for 10 minutes in  a room, I teleported out of there to get the SoT. The timer did not stop though once I got out. So at first I was happy, went to talk to the sage of power after the 10 minutes had passed, np np... After talking to the sage of power nothing happened though. According to the pwi site above I was supposed to talk to the elder of 1k streams. I talked to the 1k elder, sage of power, checked available and active quests, but I can't find any quests to accept! I believe I'm stuck now and don't know how I can continue my culti  :sad: Does anyone know anything about this problem? How to fix it maybe?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
tried relogging ?

Offline TQMMY

Yeah already tried relogging :S

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
did u try remaking step 39 ?
39. Talk to the Celestial Sage in Archosaur

Offline TQMMY

I had indeed talked to both the Sage of Power and 1k streams elder multiple times. They both didn't have any (1k elder orange) quests. But the problem is solved: I received help from a GM. I don't know if he did anything, but he told me to talk to Celestial savant in lothranis. I was able to accept an orange quest there, and go through to the next step ( step 43). So if anyone else finds themselves having this same problem: talk to the celestial savant, or ask a GM for help  :P
Last Edit: June 05, 2013, 02:31 pm by TQMMY

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

Offline TQMMY