Epic Perfect World

Alternatives for donating

How Can I donate 20$ USD with a prepaid credit card? I don't have a paypal. But I want to donate who do I speak to?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
http://epicpw.com/guides/how-to-donate-(no-creditdebit-card)/ read this.
Hey everyone, so reading through the posts I see everyone is still asking about "paysafe, UGC, etc." as options to donate, because honestly not everyone has a credit or debit card. I'd like to refer to a post I read by "Uxie" stating we can use gift cards. This reminded me, before I had my own debit card, I would use these gift cards to donate to servers, and buy stuff online in general. So here's how it works.

What you need to buy is an American Express, Master Card, or Visa gift card. These are "gift cards" that you simply put cash into, and can be used just like a debit card. In example, with one of these, if you wanted to donate to EPW, you'd click the donate option, and on the paypal website you would type in the gift cards information, just as if it were a regular debit card. What I like about these, is now you can decide how much you put in to them. The standard is $25, or $50, but now they have certain ones where you can input as much as you'd like. The only downside to these cards is that when you purchase them, they cost $3 in addition to the amount you're inserting. In example: Tommy goes to the store, buys a $25 American Express gift card, and is charged $28 dollars at the cashier. See?

Now you might be asking, "Where the hell can I get this?"
Heres your answer: ANYWHERE. Just kidding, but really. They're sold at most pharmacies: i.e. CVS, Walgreens, etc.
They're sold at most supermarkets/department stores: Best Buy, Publix, Wal-Mart etc.

Here's one thing I like, THEY'RE RE-LOADABLE. Say you just got one, and spent the money in them; You can go ahead and put MORE money into that same card, without paying the $3 fee for actually buying the card.

So now you have no excuses, stop being hoars and GIVE AGATIO YOUR MONEH!
quoting him. THIS might not be the right one though  i'm not totally sure.
By prepaid, if you mean gift card, then yea this is right.
(:
thats exactly what i was talking about thanks!