Epic Perfect World

"Invisible" flyer.

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
Could it be made so that there is a 10.50 "invisible flyer". One with no skin, So you literally look like youre flying. I hate how my flyer gets in the way in air PK and it'd just be a lot easier, Plus itd look really cool :3

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
i dunno what to say lol
sounds to be fun but also weird  :-\
i guess only testing i would be answered lol

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
I don't think so, seems like it will be a problem and some people will think that you're bugging flights to get advantage.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
Well when I see ppl on the cloud from a distance it's invisible.
Also you hardly notice it when u use it.

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team
I don't think so, seems like it will be a problem and some people will think that you're bugging flights to get advantage.

This^, and we already get enough of the "this player is hacking QQ" button spam.
Twas a nice idea though. If I were you, I'd just invest in the smallest flyer available to your class. c:

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Tbh, I loved the idea! Invisible flyer! Seems real fun! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Tbh, I loved the idea! Invisible flyer! Seems real fun! :)
same. :D
About hacking:
If you just rename it to 'invisible flyer' and announce on page that it is REALLY a flyer, would there really be a problem?
(:

Offline Kaleidoscope

• Tangle was here ♥
  • Surge was here ♥
same. :D
About hacking:
If you just rename it to 'invisible flyer' and announce on page that it is REALLY a flyer, would there really be a problem?

Yes, because when someone doesn't do as much damage as they think they should be, or someone hits them for too much damage they tend to think it's abuse.

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
Yes, because when someone doesn't do as much damage as they think they should be, or someone hits them for too much damage they tend to think it's abuse.
ah
(:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
PvP logic always gets me confused! Lol! :p
But what you said is definitely true, and this will be followed by threads of QQ and the wc will be flooding with QQs too. :D
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
I hate these invisible flyers.
We used to use the gay little fairy wings on other server coz all were same speed but here gota put up with big flyers

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
There already is an invisible flier.