Epic Perfect World

Drama Love info

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
e_e I'm trying to think about the next chapter, but my motivation went away lately, so i kinda gotta wait till it gets back, n my ideas are running away from me e_e Though, ill catch my ideas back e_e Please be patient!

dont take this as a wrong comment but i noted the story jumped too fast to their involvement...or wateva the word lol
on the first 2 parts there was a better intrigue, somethign that hooked me up and kept me reading and excited...on this 3rd part it kinda lost it :/
i know how writting is hard so i would suggest you to take some time and get some inspiration ;)
there is no ened to rush, i prefer something coese and nice to read where i get caught in than something that will mean literally nothing  :rolleyes:
go back to basics  ;)

i will be waiting for next chapters  :-[

DJBFF

dont take this as a wrong comment but i noted the story jumped too fast to their involvement...or wateva the word lol
on the first 2 parts there was a better intrigue, somethign that hooked me up and kept me reading and excited...on this 3rd part it kinda lost it :/
i know how writting is hard so i would suggest you to take some time and get some inspiration ;)
there is no ened to rush, i prefer something coese and nice to read where i get caught in than something that will mean literally nothing  :rolleyes:
go back to basics  ;)

i will be waiting for next chapters  :-[
Now that you mention it O.o Ok, um.... im gonna change the ending of chapter 2 and then delete chapter 3 so i can redo that O.o besides, chapter 3 is very small. Ty for mentioning that!

DJBFF

Bump

need more ideas :<