• Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
That was one heck of a power packed speech!  :monkey-42:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Tali

no Taliban pls :c

Antihero

Isn't south Africa colonized by a shitton of white french people and the like?

Yes.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Africa ~ French
South Africa ~ Dutch
but we dont speak any of their Langs lol

I was being sarcastic coz when I say white ppl in africa, most American's brains over heat

LaceyPip

Yes.

NO .... I am proudly South African, altho I been living in the UK for three years with my two daughters and hubby, which is a British Citizen.

People who have never lived in South Africa , never experienced the cultural differences, the ups and the downs, the glory moments when every table were turned around, the absolute fear when your child was cornered at your front gate by four people of different race with a gun to his head, being pushed into a room in your house, locked in and told if yo scream we will bring our friends, all his belongings taken and his car gone, you getting a phone call thinking they coming back to kill your son, your heart beat in your throat, you head spinning because you are paralyzed with fear ..............those people should not comment on South African affairs.

thank you

have a fantastic day all

Lacey

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
NO .... I am proudly South African, altho I been living in the UK for three years with my two daughters and hubby, which is a British Citizen.

People who have never lived in South Africa , never experienced the cultural differences, the ups and the downs, the glory moments when every table were turned around, the absolute fear when your child was cornered at your front gate by four people of different race with a gun to his head, being pushed into a room in your house, locked in and told if yo scream we will bring our friends, all his belongings taken and his car gone, you getting a phone call thinking they coming back to kill your son, your heart beat in your throat, you head spinning because you are paralyzed with fear ..............those people should not comment on South African affairs.

thank you

have a fantastic day all

Lacey

^Just one word for you ma'm!
#RESPECT
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Antihero

thank you

have a fantastic day all

Lacey

You're not going to tell me what the *** I should comment on. I honestly don't know who you think you are. I'm very well aware of vast cultural diversity of the continent, particularly the southern part of it. I'm also aware that South Africa has the highest concentration of people with white ethnicity on the continent. It's also very clear to anyone who knows anything that while Africa as a whole is a beautiful place, it's also very dangerous. There are dangers here that people living in a first-world nation couldn't even imagine, and I find it sickening that you've resorted to falsely portraying yourself as a victim of that to get attention on these forums.

Offline BeNicePlease

• Forum Veteran
  • How is life this easy?
Jammer om te hoor tannie.
Na so iets sal ek ook ander land toe trek |:

@Antihero  :normal-18:

Tali

click clack click click click clack click

LaceyPip

@Antihero  :normal-18:

:monkey-1: :monkey-23:

LaceyPip

and I find it sickening that you've resorted to falsely portraying yourself as a victim of that to get attention on these forums.

Excuse me angry person .....do you know me?  Do you know my family?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
You're not going to tell me what the *** I should comment on. I honestly don't know who you think you are. I'm very well aware of vast cultural diversity of the continent, particularly the southern part of it. I'm also aware that South Africa has the highest concentration of people with white ethnicity on the continent. It's also very clear to anyone who knows anything that while Africa as a whole is a beautiful place, it's also very dangerous. There are dangers here that people living in a first-world nation couldn't even imagine, and I find it sickening that you've resorted to falsely portraying yourself as a victim of that to get attention on these forums.
Son... You could try to be a gentleman from time to time.

thank you

have a fantastic day all

Lacey

And you are just admirable, Lacey.

dorothyerika

>_> Anti,you really need to chill.And Lacey is a wonderful person that cares about others <333♥