Epic Perfect World

If you have time, I love to share this with you all

LaceyPip

This is one of my goals in life .....I do what I am able to at the moment, I know its not enough, but thats all I can offer right now. People like Eldad are angels to these poor animals, he is my hero, full of love and compassion, there is none other than him that can do it like he does

Offline Shay

• Forum Veteran
  • Shhh... I'm hiding from negative people
Dang it Lacey your suspose to make me smile not bring tears to my eyes :sad:
But you so made it up for it in the update :smiley:
I love animals any kind and support rescue foundations.
Thank you for sharing and caring.

Offline Tenashi

thoose people should be hung upside down by a rope and slowly dipped into a tub of acid  >:( poor animals

Offline GoldenArrow

• Characters: rank, Gotika, Goldenarrow, MeganPendragon
I go Purple now  :tiger-42:

LaceyPip

I go Purple now  :tiger-42:

Thank you that is so awesome!!

LaceyPip

thoose people should be hung upside down by a rope and slowly dipped into a tub of acid  >:( poor animals

Your kitty signature ....LOL. very cute!

LaceyPip

IF only ONE of my tears could save any of these precious animals - this broke my heart in pieces

Rest in Peace little Angel

The Story of our Sweet Angel , is a story of sadness she was found in Hungria as you see her in the picture, she was left there to die a lonely death, there is no info on this sweet dog just her picture. When she was found she was just sitting there tied to the wall and it looked as if she was just sleeping she had no name so we named her Angel and this 501c3 was formed in her name Angel Ark Foundation, She had touched so many people hearts. And is the reason we fight so hard to save dogs and cats and animals around the world, so they are not left to die a lonely death , in her name and honor and most of all in her memory we shall fight hard to stop all forms of Animals abuse and help those in need so they do not die a lonely neglected life . Angel has reached out with her wings and now embraces not only domesticated animals but Wolves and other Wildlife that is in harms way that is in need of a voice.

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
Lacey I know I shouldn't be surprised but you caught me off guard again with your loving nature. I certainly will go purple. And thank you very much for shedding some light on this issue
Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 03:51 am by Khaleesi
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline iAmLegend

It's nice to know that there are people like you, Lacey. Me and my wife also share the same advocacy towards animal cruelty. In our little ways, we try to rescue cats and dogs. We've rescued about 10 stray cats and dogs, had them rehabilitated and re-homed and are now happy with their new owners. We are not part of any organization until now, and we do help out the best we can.

Just a tip on people who are planning to get pets.. go visit rescue centers and adopt, instead of buying one.. give rescued animals another chance in life. You won't regret it..
Sage R8 Seeker - 150
Demon R8 Assassin - 150
Sage R8 Archer - 150
Demon Wizard - 150
Sage Cleric - 150
Demon Barbarian - 150

LaceyPip

It's nice to know that there are people like you, Lacey. Me and my wife also share the same advocacy towards animal cruelty. In our little ways, we try to rescue cats and dogs. We've rescued about 10 stray cats and dogs, had them rehabilitated and re-homed and are now happy with their new owners. We are not part of any organization until now, and we do help out the best we can.

Just a tip on people who are planning to get pets.. go visit rescue centers and adopt, instead of buying one.. give rescued animals another chance in life. You won't regret it..

YES YES to this!!

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I really have nothing to say about this cruelty, other than a quote from a famous person.
"In loving animals only do you love and worship God!"
~Swami Vivekananda

Love and care for animals for therein will you find the love and blessing of God!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

All puppy mill dogs from this bust saved and re-homed but this is an example of what people are supporting when they buy from Pet Stores, auctions or online.

Offline Fab

• Forum Veteran
Oh why i had to click this, i feel uber sad now ._.