Epic Perfect World

Gold&new classes for game

Offline Aarkshan

:) hi i wanted to suggest that if the game gives u 5 gold every 2 days or everyday that would be really nice/second sugestion i was thinking if u make Space Clones of all classes so normal classes can be together in Epic Perfect World and the Space ones in EpicSpaceWorld that would be awesome so we can make a really big PK war and new weapons would come for each class and race this is my sugestion Thank You.

LaceyPip

5 Gold?   Nope, it will make everything too easy and EPW is not about giving stuff away, its about providing a challenge all the way.

EpicSpaceWorld .....wut?

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
5 Gold?   Nope, it will make everything too easy and EPW is not about giving stuff away, its about providing a challenge all the way.

EpicSpaceWorld .....wut?

lol that was literally my thought aswell :monkey-47:

Offline Vookie

• New account: CookieVookie
LMAO, thats impossible but this idea is so crazy xD You gotta be very interesting person :tiger-24:
new account: CookieVookie

DJBFF

Bad idea. That shall make the game more [move]boring[/move] but it is [move]fun[/move] when you know what to do xD
But the point of this game is having fun n take challenges

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
I am so confused... can someone tell me wtf a space clone is?  :'(
Forever in love

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
I am so confused... can someone tell me wtf a space clone is?  :'(
He must be thinking this is a star wars game! So he thinks of "space" and "clones"! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Maok

What kind of drugs is he using??????

Offline geriatrix

• Forum Veteran
:) hi i wanted to suggest that if the game gives u 5 gold every 2 days or everyday that would be really nice/second sugestion i was thinking if u make Space Clones of all classes so normal classes can be together in Epic Perfect World and the Space ones in EpicSpaceWorld that would be awesome so we can make a really big PK war and new weapons would come for each class and race this is my sugestion Thank You.

Game gives you Gold as reward for increasing number of votes
on two game list sites: xtremetop100 and gtop100.

As long as we have enough votes there they will list us as #1
and more players will come from there to our community.

New classes and new space depends on official game server.
This is private server that reproduces gae from there and it
would take too much work to add new classes and new maps.

I don't expect Agatio and GM's to ever have enough time to
create completely new game with so much changes. The
original game has big team of programmers and designers
to work on it.
"Don't think about winning every battle in your life.
Think only about winning the current one."

But reconsider price. You might decide to lose.

Offline Orpheliiia

• ♥♥♥ GotMilk ♥♥♥
  • Characters: Orpheliiia
  • Faction: GotMilk
:) hi i wanted to suggest that if the game gives u 5 gold every 2 days or everyday that would be really nice

In have the same opinion as Lacey - that would be to easy, i know that there are people who want to play on a P-Server because they don't want to farm their stuff, are to lazy or what else.

But there are some who likes to "work" for the stuff, eventhough i think it'll be boring if you had everything right at the start.
Plus their wont be a challenge in PVP if it would be that easy. I dont see the challenge in a game if it is that easy.

second sugestion i was thinking if u make Space Clones of all classes so normal classes can be together in Epic Perfect World and the Space ones in EpicSpaceWorld that would be awesome so we can make a really big PK war and new weapons would come for each class and race this is my sugestion Thank You.

In my opinion this wouldn't fit in the game. I was really pissed out when they invented this stupid chronobike in PWI cuz' it doesnt suit the whole style of the game.

For sure thats just my opinion...

Thank You Sideris for the Signature - you are the best!

Offline Nine_FOx

I agree to MsShrimp about those chronobike, it is supposed to be a enchanted or old times era design.
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline bleyed

As far as gold, voting every 6 hours will already give you 6 Gold per day.  .75 gold/vote x 2 votes per period = 1.50 Gold. 1.5 gold x 4 vote periods per day (24 hours / 6 hour vote cool down) = 6 gold.  Just sayin'.  ;)
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:22 am by bleyed
BleyedSin - 150 Demon Assassin - R8r attempting
PawedBleyed - 150 Sage Barb - R8r attempting
Munenori - 150 Sage Seeker
Bleyed - 150 Sage BM
Takuan - 150 Sage Psychic
Tsukaite - 150 Sage Wizard
Sogeki-hei - 150 Sage Archer
FoxyRiddle - 150 Sage Venomancer - R8r attempting
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
PawnShop - 150 Demon Cleric
ThisDeadGuy - 150 Sage Assassin
GoLyeth - 150 Demon Barb
MiyaMusashi - 150 Demon Seeker
...And a dozen others. ;)

Offline nemonics

• Beginner
I think more than 5golds u will earn in voting per day cuz you can vote x2 site per 6hours = 1.50gold, lets say if u start voting @ 1am = 1.50gold, 7am = 1.50gold, 1pm = 1.50gold, 7pm = 1.50gold, 1am = 1.50gold over all is 7.50golds :D

Offline Craggan

:) hi i wanted to suggest that if the game gives u 5 gold every 2 days or everyday that would be really nice

You already get 4.5 gold if you vote 3 times everyday. If you want another 5 gold in addition you are crazy but then i think that is evident from your asking for "space clones" in your post. SOrry there are some things that need to stay the way they are and gold is one of them. You can always donate if you're too lazy to vote and EARN it.