Epic Perfect World

Poll

u we need a NPC land elder close to every ilussion stone (teleport instance stone) ?

yup i need one so i can farm more easyly =D
0 (0%)
i need the last boss drop more SLS, is a lot of work just for 3 books <.< and the npc too xD
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 2

we need a NPC land elder close to every ilussion stone (teleport instance stone)

Offline cidkmilord

when we are farming these card bosses, we take more time going to the npc(old heaven tears) and make the cards than the time for killing boss, making a pain farming these bosses. my point is put one these NPC (land elder) wich sell the cards side to the ilusion stones (rock npc wich port us to the instances) so we dotn have to go back to old heaven tears, turn there the quest, and make the cards again then go to the ilusion stones everytime we kill a boss.
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 11:41 pm by cidkmilord

LaceyPip

I do not understand what you mean :sad:

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
^ agreed  :-[

DJBFF

So it aint just me xD

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I think he means we need a "land master" NPC who makes the cards in a better place than 3rd or 2nd world. I agree with this.

LaceyPip

I think he means we need a "land master" NPC who makes the cards in a better place than 3rd or 2nd world. I agree with this.

If that is what he means, I do agree too ...certainly will make it just a tad easier

Offline cidkmilord

sorry i fall sleaep while i was tipying lol i edit it so everyone can understand

Offline SHINIGAMI

• Pharmaceutical/IT Guy :p
  • May you live every day of your life.
  • Characters: Labs, Labradoodle
guess i'm the only one who makes all the cards at first together... then kills all bosses and goes back to report o.o

instead of killing one boss at a time o.o
#Retired #BusyWithThatDadLyf

Offline ₸ḯɱᶆƴ₲

• Bondage Director
  • Sleep with itchy butt, wake up with smelly fingers
guess i'm the only one who makes all the cards at first together... then kills all bosses and goes back to report o.o

instead of killing one boss at a time o.o

I do this too. Still time consuming but meh  :-\
Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 01:16 am by TimmyG
☻ 150 Assassin ~ __Sinner__     ☺ 150 Seeker ~ Agonist     ☻ 150 Archer ~ TimmyG     ☻ 148 Barb ~ I_Hump_Legs

☻ 148 BM ~ Kenpachisama     ☺ 149 Psy ~ TheMessiah     ☺ 149 Wiz ~ MrsBlack

cevans1290

when we are farming these card bosses, we take more time going to the npc(old heaven tears) and make the cards than the time for killing boss, making a pain farming these bosses. my point is put one these NPC (land elder) which sell the cards side to the illusion stones (rock npc which ports us to the instances) so we don't have to go back to old heaven tears, turn there the quest, and make the cards again then go to the illusion stones every time we kill a boss.
There, fixed it----You could simply get rid of everything in your inventory you do not need, get as many cards for the bosses as possible>Kill them all, go back to elder--Repeat? :)

Antihero

Everyone is always in a rush to get things done and be bored again. Like the Pandaren say: "Slow down, life is to be savored."

Offline cidkmilord

There, fixed it----You could simply get rid of everything in your inventory you do not need, get as many cards for the bosses as possible>Kill them all, go back to elder--Repeat? :)

cant cuz u cant take twice the quest for a boss, so when u kill it, u have to go back to the npc and turn and get the quest again, i just want the npc be a place where we port and there is the npc