do u want event token tradeable again?

yes, i need these to get my event token's item :(
28 (80%)
na, i got my items already when they was tradeable :P
7 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 29

event token tradeable again :(

Offline cidkmilord

i cant do anyting with the event token, are hjard to get, they are not tradeable so i cant buy them, and i have to get 30 to ge my cloud T.T ( i dotn imagine the others ones who need other tings how are feeling about this, but probably not happy.why cant be tradeable again? was better when they was...

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
i cant do anyting with the event token, are hjard to get, they are not tradeable so i cant buy them, and i have to get 30 to ge my cloud T.T ( i dotn imagine the others ones who need other tings how are feeling about this, but probably not happy.why cant be tradeable again? was better when they was...
They are non-trade able for a reason. They are "Rare" Compared to the first time they were put into the game, People had 100's of them and sold them for what? 200 ec? Thats not rare at all, My rare flight token costed more at the time, Think the rewards are a tad to costy though. But hey you gotta work for something after r8

Offline Lucky

• Pokemon Master
  • Feel free to PM ingame if you need any help
Hmm personally I think they should either remain costly but be tradeable, or stay untradeable but be made cheaper. Account stashing them is banned too for some reason, if the reason is so that we can't buy them from other players, making them not have to be farmed, then account stash should be allowed, as you'll still be farming them. Furthermore, it requires same effort as double clienting on one event won't work. Players who made their characters on different accounts would QQ, but then again that can't be helped, and they can still create more chars the same account to farm, and it would prevent them from double (or even multi) clienting and trading the tokens to 1 char.
ShinyWB Demon Barbarian WildBunch
NaturalTouch Demon Mystic Ducks
LolCrits Sage Assassin
Fistings Demon Blademaster Rawr
LuckyKill Sage Seeker
LoneMaiden Sage Archer

Have you guys ever seen a flock of ducks flying in perfect formation? It's beautiful. Pretty awesome the way they all stick together. Ducks never say die. Ever seen a duck fight? No way. Why? Because the other animals are afraid. They know that if they mess with one duck, they gotta deal with the whole flock. I'm proud to be a Duck, and I'd be proud to fly with any one of you. So how about it? Who's a Duck?

Offline VampireQueen

• VampireQueen
i think the event tokens should stay untradeable for economical reason in the game BUT i think we should be able to put them in our own account stashes. Their ours after we win them and we should be able to put them on the toon we need them on.
Leaving a trail of blood and dead bodies behind us.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
i think the event tokens should stay untradeable for economical reason in the game BUT i think we should be able to put them in our own account stashes. Their ours after we win them and we should be able to put them on the toon we need them on.
^ would be nice

DJBFF

+1

Offline Nine_FOx

+1
Gomiho the nine-tailed-fox.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x

well said.  :tiger-1:
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline Craggan

Now account stashable would be nice. I've got 4 or 5 on my BM who i don't even play much anymore since i'm hooked on my sin and seeker right now. Really would like to give them to on of those toons to go toward a new flyer.

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Stop putting polls in all of your threads, if you absolutly have to try not to make the options so obnoxiously biased

1. "Yes I need it back, please my mother is dying and it's the only cure plis sir plis"

2. "No, %$& everyone else I already have it I don't care about other people"

^ Is how all your polls look like
Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 12:21 pm by qt

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
keep them untradeable

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Let's also have rank 8 gear tradeable and lower down rep needed for rank 8 not by a lot (10k rep for r8 enough I think) that would be nice ty.

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
I think its perfect like it is.  RARE items should not be common and easy to acquire, there are several ways to get the tokens and if we all were able to trade or account stash them ..then of corse there would be abuse by people who have MANY alt accounts and would simply farm them.  This of corse rendering the "RARE" items common..and really, nothing special  IMO. I say keep it as it is thanks <3
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
I agree with account astash i have like 4-10 on each toon and i have 7 toons
i want to put them all on main

Offline firestorm01

no tradeable is fine but i agree with account stash for our own toons   :P  :P