Epic Perfect World

Warsong Timer

Offline Tri_Edge

• .Hack GU
Hmm .. i was wondering why not reduce the warsong timer , its like 15 min's i guess so why not make it Lesser like 5 mins , that would save time.

I dont know what u guys feel , but i think this would be better 5 mins instead of 15 mins. ^-^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
The Warsong timer is 10 minutes. I'm not really sure if Aga could reduce the time any, it might be something that Pwi would have to do. But I could be wrong, even if I'm not though Pwi's not gonna change it unless they had a load of people asking such. I normally just afk for those 10 minutes when ever I'm in Warsong. :>

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
That 15 mins wait is what keeps the good but lazy players from farming warsong crystals! If the timer is reduced, everyone will start farming WS and the market for crystals will crash completely! The waiting is indeed boring. But it kinda puts a line you know and makes crystals merchanting possible. This was just my opinion.
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Fatigue

• Glorious
  • You will never be this beautiful
No. God no. You reduce the timer you make it harder for WWI and full warsong runners. Silly idea shut threat. Who wants to kill 60 mobs that can hit preeetttyyy hard in a 5 minute swarm. it gets hard enough over the full time if you pick the wrong pav. People always ignore the side of warsong that isnt waiting for a BH timer.

Offline Tri_Edge

• .Hack GU
AH yeh i didnt note for that , but the thing is that people go in with parties and go Afk then u know less people and need to kick then they get pissed and stuff x.x

Offline AKATOSH

• AKA
  • "Better To Reign In Hell Than Serve In Heaven"
That 15 mins wait is what keeps the good but lazy players from farming warsong crystals! If the timer is reduced, everyone will start farming WS and the market for crystals will crash completely! The waiting is indeed boring. But it kinda puts a line you know and makes crystals merchanting possible. This was just my opinion.

Agreed ;)
"Better To Reign In Hell Than Serve In Heaven"

Offline Ancient

• Faction: NexNation
The wait time in warsong in there for a purpose.  Your meant to spend that 15 minutes defending the pavilions to spawn the final boss. 

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
the main objective of the timer if for the full runs guys.
without that timer u wouldnt be able to defend the pavillions and then the full runs would fail without the last boss to be spawned.

aw someone beat me to answer  ;)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
lmao, complete lack of understanding of what Warsong is here. As Evil said, the timer is not there for you to do nothing, behind the scenes people who do warsong properly are killing mobs at the incarnations

Tali

the main objective of the timer if for the full runs guys.
without that timer u wouldnt be able to defend the pavillions and then the full runs would fail without the last boss to be spawned.

aw someone beat me to answer  ;)

Oh I thought it was for trying to jump off the NPC's head onto that platform.

Still haven't gotten it. :c

Offline _ZACK_

• True friendships are like...once you meet again it's like you were never apart...
  • Characters: _ZACK_
  • Faction: FullMetal
Please dont change the timer, its hard enough for other players to hit to 180 mob kills already, tho for me not a problem coz im helping other players to kill their pav's mobs when im done. IJS

Take Care  :smiley:

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Oh I thought it was for trying to jump off the NPC's head onto that platform.

Still haven't gotten it. :c
Roflmao! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?