Epic Perfect World

Need New Content PLS

Offline gohan

Hey ,

i don't know what you guys think of this but we realy need some new content ...
i have multiple chars at 150 and it stays always the same , i get borred badly.

i'd love to see new races to play with.
i once heard pwi planned to make new races like zombies & vampieres or something , idk if it's true
but i'd love to give it a try.
would be cool if we had 2 or up to 10 new classes to play with , that way the game would give us a reborn feeling & we could spent plenty of time to play with it.

Things i may love to see is :

- new classes
- new skills
- new/ much more gear variation
- for players lvl 150 , please add more stuff like : much more intances to solo and/or party, quests , events , idk.
- raised lvl cap to 200 ?
- a few extra skill bars ? (long ones)
- 6 APS ? i'd love to see that xD
- much more things to farm EC, farm spots , instances , ...
- a whole new TT chapter , since i love doing TT runs but it's to easy if you ask me, i'd love to see new chapters.
- Make new FB's for the higher lvl players.
- ability to dye your gear and flyers.
- for male chars , retex the  gear or something , i think it looks horible compared to female.
- more male fashion but it is not that important for a good gameplay.
- much more boss and mini boss killing events for good drops and spawn much more mobs so that everybody got a chance to get something, i know it will be higher lag, but then again make the events on diff places on the same times ?
- For PK idk ... even at 150 with best gear i got troubles sometimes. i'm not that good but i think with more various gear added to the game it could be better and more challenging.
- for armor , you can only use vit +15 or +20 , is it possible to make stones of each each attributes ?
str +15/+20 , dex , mag , crit , chan , int , and whatever else you got ? i think it would make the game even more interesting as there would be much more different builds.
- need to check some blue attributes of weapons ... , for my barb 150 i got dragon poleax with "god of frenzy" , i changed to "thunder shocker" to be able to stun more just by hitting , but it just don't work ... i had no stun at all , i tryed on different mobs , bosses , players , it just wont stun :s

i could write a lot more to improve the game but then i would need a few days to make this post xD

i play pwi since it was released and EPW is a lot better i have to say but it realy could be even better with the changes i mentioned above.

i hope you take consideration in these improvements.

Sorry if my english is sometimes not understandable , i did my best xD

C ya guys & let me know what you think of it.  ;)

1 Fact :
- Funny how there has always have to be a "Mood FKer" on every forum - xD

Angelica

We're going to get Sirens of War expansion soon, so it'll have a lot of new content you may like.

Offline gohan

i realy hope some of the things i sayd could be added xD that would be great :)
1 Fact :
We're going to get Sirens of War expansion soon, so it'll have a lot of new content you may like.
Cannot wait :normal-1:

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
Hey ,

i don't know what you guys think of this but we realy need some new content ...
i have multiple chars at 150 and it stays always the same , i get borred badly.

i'd love to see new races to play with.
i once heard pwi planned to make new races like zombies & vampieres or something , idk if it's true
but i'd love to give it a try.
would be cool if we had 2 or up to 10 new classes to play with , that way the game would give us a reborn feeling & we could spent plenty of time to play with it.

Things i may love to see is :

- new classes
- new skills
- new/ much more gear variation
- for players lvl 150 , please add more stuff like : much more intances to solo and/or party, quests , events , idk.
- raised lvl cap to 200 ?
- a few extra skill bars ? (long ones)
- 6 APS ? i'd love to see that xD
- much more things to farm EC, farm spots , instances , ...
- a whole new TT chapter , since i love doing TT runs but it's to easy if you ask me, i'd love to see new chapters.
- Make new FB's for the higher lvl players.
- ability to dye your gear and flyers.
- for male chars , retex the  gear or something , i think it looks horible compared to female.
- more male fashion but it is not that important for a good gameplay.
- much more boss and mini boss killing events for good drops and spawn much more mobs so that everybody got a chance to get something, i know it will be higher lag, but then again make the events on diff places on the same times ?
- For PK idk ... even at 150 with best gear i got troubles sometimes. i'm not that good but i think with more various gear added to the game it could be better and more challenging.
- for armor , you can only use vit +15 or +20 , is it possible to make stones of each each attributes ?
str +15/+20 , dex , mag , crit , chan , int , and whatever else you got ? i think it would make the game even more interesting as there would be much more different builds.
- need to check some blue attributes of weapons ... , for my barb 150 i got dragon poleax with "god of frenzy" , i changed to "thunder shocker" to be able to stun more just by hitting , but it just don't work ... i had no stun at all , i tryed on different mobs , bosses , players , it just wont stun :s

i could write a lot more to improve the game but then i would need a few days to make this post xD

i play pwi since it was released and EPW is a lot better i have to say but it realy could be even better with the changes i mentioned above.

i hope you take consideration in these improvements.

Sorry if my english is sometimes not understandable , i did my best xD

C ya guys & let me know what you think of it.  ;)

Seriously, just go make your own server with all that stuff ^^ GM's arent robots jheez, they need vacation.

Offline gohan

can't wait to xD

i sure 'd love to see new races, would make a whole new experience. :p
1 Fact :

Offline gohan

o.O dude ... i know they are not robots , but it would be great don't you think ?
1 Fact :

Offline Xcution

• Forum Veteran
  • I am the ocean of the Universe.
  • Characters: Xcution, Skyscream
  • Faction: IceLotus
o.O dude ... i know they are not robots , but it would be great don't you think ?

No i dont think it would be great at all.

Offline gohan

well that's just your opinion , lets hear what other ppl have to say.
1 Fact :
Are you going to make such a drama as yesterday? I hope not.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Lol! Lets keep away from dramas!
On a serious note, can't wait to see what the new SoW patch has to offer! And yes, what you have suggested would be fun, but it's all not possible asap! Maybe somewhere in the near future we might have all that! xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Sneaker

well i have  played pwi since closed beta and never got bored there just cash killed, 2 105's there full r999 but left soon after SOW came out

i also have multiple r8  toons here and i never get bored here, there is so much to do besides just pking, IMO it is the people who just pk that get bored

I think the EPW staff is doing a great job in keeping up with content.     :tiger-15:

Offline gohan

Lol! Lets keep away from dramas!
On a serious note, can't wait to see what the new SoW patch has to offer! And yes, what you have suggested would be fun, but it's all not possible asap! Maybe somewhere in the near future we might have all that! xD

i know we have to wait & i don't except all this ASAP ( we are just humans , at least most ppl xD )
anyway i'm glad you share same toughts ;)
1 Fact :

Offline lucyღ

• <3
  • Characters: Iucy

Dont get me wrong, as much as id love new races and all that jazz, Give the GMs a break, thats a lot of work for them, and considering they are putting a lot into the SoW patch, it would take a lot of time to create new races and put them into the game.

I get bored as well, but its not just up to the GMs to entertain people. Your faction should be holding events that they have planned to make the game more fun too. I host events in my faction and they love them (At least im pretty sure they do :P )
One change Id like is a change to the base quests...they are too easy. and maybe thats the reason they havent been changed, to make them quick and easy to do. But Id like a challenge, higher levelled mobs would be nice, or different mobs daily (kinda like how BH is different most days).

Anyway..give the GMs a break..they are doing what they can to please everyone, and Im sure there will be more events and stuff when the SoW patch is out :)

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Lol i think it's funny how people come to an 'End game' Game then complain there is not enough content. Is it not obvious from the start whats here?