5 (31.3%)
no, my main class doesnt get any blesing :(
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: June 29, 2013, 12:56 am

blesings for all the classes

Offline cidkmilord

i tink every class should have a blesing, the archers have the 10% - chan
magic clases got blesings too, but sins doesnt have aleast a 6% crit or bms, or barbs, i tink should bemore fair and every class have a blesing wich help the playing class.

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
magic clases got blesings too, but sins doesnt have aleast a 6% crit or bms, or barbs, i tink should bemore fair and every class have a blesing wich help the playing class.
All those classes got a blessing because of how squishy they are, expect maybe archer since it's channeling lol. All expect the archers are mages, mages are squishy, so I guess thats why in my seeing xD

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
The blessings were put in to create balance, Sins are a dex class they have a ton of crit already if your a pure build. Mystics and veno's recently got one to help their pdef for survivability in mass pk better, Barbs have a ton of hp and are hard hitters already idk why they would need a buff (if I recall people said they needed better stats on the extra gear stats) Bm's have stun control if used correctly they also have skills to modify their mdef and pdef, So I don't really think they need a blessing.. and mage are just crazy glass cannons that can kill you if you don't kill them first :-[

Offline Sneaker

omg sins dont need blessings

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
The blessings were put in to create balance, Sins are a dex class they have a ton of crit already if your a pure build. Mystics and veno's recently got one to help their pdef for survivability in mass pk better, Barbs have a ton of hp and are hard hitters already idk why they would need a buff (if I recall people said they needed better stats on the extra gear stats) Bm's have stun control if used correctly they also have skills to modify their mdef and pdef, So I don't really think they need a blessing.. and mage are just crazy glass cannons that can kill you if you don't kill them first :-[
Aw, that was said in such a clear way >:

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
Aw, that was said in such a clear way >:
forgot that bm's have aps to  :'(

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
^^ +1
But, still don't forget that wizzies being a mage class doesn't have any blessings. Nor does a psy! So, all mage classes don't have a blessing either!  :rolleyes:
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
Gib mages 100 attack level blessing, don't hit hard enough :-[

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This is a really bad idea.

Sins: They already have APS and really good attack. They are supposed to be a squishy class, not every class is intended to be tanky.

Psys: They have WV and BV, a buff that can stun attackers, a buff that returns all damage and a buff that can silence attackers. Need I go farther?

Barbs: Being a Barb player you would think I am for Barb blessings but I am not. We have loads of HP and defense if we are built correctly. Our attack is good and we have some really kick-ass skills to help us get out of those "I'm screwed" moments in PvE and PvP. There is no need for Barbs to have a blessing.

BMs: As stated before, they have APS and an AoE stun. I have seen BMs with over 40k HP, they have no room to complain. They weren't intended to be a "true tanking class" but they still have pretty decent defense.
Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 01:39 am by TheFelineLife
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Gib mages 100 attack level blessing, don't hit hard enough :-[
Mages don't hit hard enough? Who are you kidding? xD
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Yeah from my understanding they were introduced to add balance to the other classes. If you gave everyone else blessings then I guess it would unbalance things again, although GM's have never commented on what balance was introduced exactly, not from what I have seen at least.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Well yea as many of you said and know, those blessings were added into certain classes to balance thigns a bit. Don't forget that its very hard to balance 10 classes. Adding to this after we patch to Sirens of War we will need more testings on this so called balance  :-\
This might be the hardest now due to all the new items introduced on Sirens of War aswell as the skills changes.
So be patient while we try to balance things around the classes.

So to make sure you get the answer, we will add blessing if the classes need. Blessing or any other items or bonus stats that might be usefull to balance things between one another.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
i think psys should get back sage soul of silence, vengance, stunning and retaliation, refinement on weapon, as well as 15% reduced phy dmg blessing i feel squishy playing psy  >:(
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline ThaPinky

• Wearing Straitjacket
  • IDK, IDC, doesn't have an sexual effect on my life
i think psys should get back sage soul of silence, vengance, stunning and retaliation, refinement on weapon, as well as 15% reduced phy dmg blessing i feel squishy playing psy  >:(

Camp White *hides*

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
beauty is in the eye of beerholder