Epic Perfect World

Psy r8 wep

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, I was wondering what is more preferable on a psy's r8 weapon, +att levels or +def levels or something else? Suggestions guys! :)
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Either or, purify is helpful as well. Kinda depends on how you want your Psy, full attack, or tanky

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Well, I was wondering what is more preferable on a psy's r8 weapon, +att levels or +def levels or something else? Suggestions guys! :)
every of them, so you can change between along with your voodoo

EDIT: purify spell is op with White voodoo, unkilleable for aps classes, DEF lvl weapon would be useful in mass pk and against DPH sins (since I can 1 shot psys with white on :rolleyes:)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Getting lots of +% crit along with attack level is great.  I'd also get a purify weapon to go with it. Defense levels have diminishing returns so purify does more to help you on white voodoo than deflevels I think.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
What does purify exactly do?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
What does purify exactly do?
Purify spell is a status that can be added on r8 weapons (is random ofc). Gives a chance to be purified from stuns and all debuffs and increase your movement speed by 200% along with an anti stun for 8 seconds (I think).

EDIT: is mostly while being attacked by an aps class, because the chance increase by the number of hits you receive....

Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Purify spell is a status that can be added on r8 weapons (is random ofc). Gives a chance to be purified from stuns and all debuffs and increase your movement speed by 200% along with an anti stun for 8 seconds (I think).

EDIT: is mostly while being attacked by an aps class, because the chance increase by the number of hits you receive....

Purify Spell: Has a chance to remove debuff when being attacked,
and immune to stun and slow, and increase speed by 200%, lasts for 5 seconds.

Ahh! Okay, I get it! :)
So purify with white voodoo is OP, right?

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Lol! Then that seems like a good build! :D
Btw, last day someone posted in a thread that a psy with HA can withstand nearly 7 sins together!  :monkey-11:
Is that true?

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Depends on the sins, if they are rather dumb then yea probably.

Psy does have some very hard to defeat combos though.  The standard tactic seems to be white voodoo + purify untill they catch someone in soul of stunning & then switch to black + attacklevel weapon & attack during the ~10-15 second stun.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Depends on the sins, if they are rather dumb then yea probably.

Psy does have some very hard to defeat combos though.  The standard tactic seems to be white voodoo + purify untill they catch someone in soul of stunning & then switch to black + attacklevel weapon & attack during the ~10-15 second stun.
Lol! Kinda depends on how lucky you are to get the soul of stunning on someone! xD

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
Great info, will be a big help for my psy when feeding the r8 forges for my psy lol
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Vengeous ~

• Old Player
  • Its been a long time coming
Psys are all about timing and setting people up (tricking them/forcing them into attacking you to trigger SoS [soul of stunning]).
You should get all of those options if possible, def, puri, atk.
Also prepare your self for some qq. Im talking about camping white voodo.

Offline bubysaur

• aim so cute in sandness aim so veri stronger man
i suggest u main att lvl weapon since ur here to kill squishy LA classes, seekers even some AA classes due to very fast channeling before they found out what happened to them.
i would take def lvl weapon for purpose of trolling people when ur outnumbered.
Agro 5+ aps sins/bms/archers, go white switch to def weapon, put empowered vigor on and enjoy watching them trying to kill u and rage. since they have so many stuns theyll hardly time them which gives u enough time to use stun or psy will, or in extreeme situations u can resort to expell. pury weapon is good if u go 1v1 against some aps stunlock class like sin or bm, but most sins are too 'forgetfull'to use condensed thorn so u can kill them under psy will with att lvl weapon  8)
beauty is in the eye of beerholder

Offline iPopSun

• Aw.
  • Ty.
i suggest u main att lvl weapon since ur here to kill squishy LA classes, seekers even some AA classes due to very fast channeling before they found out what happened to them.
i would take def lvl weapon for purpose of trolling people when ur outnumbered.
Agro 5+ aps sins/bms/archers, go white switch to def weapon, put empowered vigor on and enjoy watching them trying to kill u and rage. since they have so many stuns theyll hardly time them which gives u enough time to use stun or psy will, or in extreeme situations u can resort to expell. pury weapon is good if u go 1v1 against some aps stunlock class like sin or bm, but most sins are too 'forgetfull'to use condensed thorn so u can kill them under psy will with att lvl weapon  8)
dis^^

Bow Down Bishs.