Epic Perfect World

How to Prepare For A Barb vs Barb 1v1

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
These are some items you should bring if you are going to spectate for a Barb vs Barb 1v1.

-Sleeping Bag
-Pillow
-Tent
-Popcorn Stand
-Lemonade Stand
-Stopwatch
-Earplugs
-Coffee Maker
-Coffee

Feel free to add to the list. ^^
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
barb 1 vs 1's are pretty quick to end.  Spark /Occult/ Mire / aps. Barbs gain 3 spark quickly cuz of aps . then keep repeating the same stuff until the opponent runs out of Genie or Pill.
RETIRED BARB
i quit barb just playin' support classes i am no good in 1v1.

i give up PK too hard everyone too stronk. i guess i'm forever noob x.x

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
barb 1 vs 1's are pretty quick to end.  Spark /Occult/ Mire / aps. Barbs gain 3 spark quickly cuz of aps . then keep repeating the same stuff until the opponent runs out of Genie or Pill.

This is more of an in-general thing. Barb 1v1s tend to last a long time because of their massive defense and hp.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
This is more of an in-general thing. Barb 1v1s tend to last a long time because of their massive defense and hp.

:normal-25:
RETIRED BARB

Offline KinkyBarb

• ArmyJoe
Well the Original poster couldn't be more wrong. I have been in 1v1 barb fights that last less then 30 seconds. Shame if it takes forever. and u want more damage. use fire pill. (Kitty form. devour, reg form, Might swing, Penetrate Armor, Bestial Onslaught, Aps, Occult, mire, Poison. Over. TY and have a nice day.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Well the Original poster couldn't be more wrong. I have been in 1v1 barb fights that last less then 30 seconds. Shame if it takes forever. and u want more damage. use fire pill. (Kitty form. devour, reg form, Might swing, Penetrate Armor, Bestial Onslaught, Aps, Occult, mire, Poison. Over. TY and have a nice day.

This is in my experience, generally Barb vs Barb for me lasts forever. In your experience it might be wrong but you don't have a place to say if my experiences are wrong or not.

Offline OnlyTheBrave

• Diesel
  • Fuel for Life
I already had both occassion. Fast fights and long fights. The long fights especially appear when my Enemy is r8
I can't damage him and he can't damage me.

But spark in a 1v1? lmao, no thx plis

Diesel Leader
OnlyTheBrave Barb | Milayne Psy

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
This is meant as a joke thread and to be able to giggle at it. Take your attempts to start shitstorms out of this thread.

Offline _Jose_

Generally barb v barb wont last that long. Maybe Seeker v Barb you will need those.

Offline Tavern

• Old Player
devour -> Penetrate Armor

That's where u lost me.

Waste

If both wbs don't suck it will end fast. jejejejejeje <-- there's my giggle

Offline lloyd0000

• HeadBusta
I've seen barbs floor each other quite fast before
Sensei_StFu-150 sage BM
HeadBusta-148 Barbie with a Slap a Hoe issue
StonerBob-150 demon wizzie
PureTalent- 110 sin noob as frig buff bot
Dolla4Holla- 147 demon 80 chan  arch

Offline JHIN

• FAIL PVP'er
  • I'm no good in PK X.x
any barb 1 vs 1 with a  sage dph or sage cata will take time. Demon Aps barbs however are quick kill or be killed fights.
RETIRED BARB

Offline Sleep

• Retired Staff Member
  • A really saucy
  • Empathy is a dying art.
  • Characters: Sleep|Snooze|Opiate|Snore
  • Faction: EPW_Team

You don't want to exasperate GN Sleep  :pig-11: :pig-37:

Offline eel stirfry

• Forum Veteran
  • how nostalgic
These are some items you should bring if you are going to spectate for a Barb vs Barb 1v1.

-Sleeping Bag
-Pillow
-Tent
-Popcorn Stand
-Lemonade Stand
-Stopwatch
-Earplugs
-Coffee Maker
-Coffee

Feel free to add to the list. ^^
Bag of candy, gum machine, bags for popcorn, cups, coke (the big 2l bottles), bugspray, water, stove, oven, chicken, batter, oil, other foods..

GM vs GM.
for this u must somehow glitch ahed's bug into the game near the GM vs GM.
(: