Epic Perfect World

Wondering..

Offline jordanezpro

• Ohaider :3
Is there gonna be a TW map reset? If so, when? :tiger-8:

LaceyPip

about the TW we might think of reseting the map when we patch to sirens...nothing decided yet...

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
In 1 week if all goes well  :)

LaceyPip

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran

Yes because making TW useless & boring for 3 months is EXACTLY what this server needs....

All you do with a map reset is make TW about kicking alt factions & having not a single good fight for months. Add NW and most of the server won't look at TW again.
After all this time FINALLY the bigger factions are starting to fight eachother and just as it's getting interesting you want to reset everything again?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)

THAT MEANS SOW PATCH

Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

LaceyPip

Offline Rinadiel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: HellRazor
THAT MEANS SOW PATCH

omg I cant wait D:   :'(

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Man I'm really excited.

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Yes because making TW useless & boring for 3 months is EXACTLY what this server needs....

All you do with a map reset is make TW about kicking alt factions & having not a single good fight for months. Add NW and most of the server won't look at TW again.
After all this time FINALLY the bigger factions are starting to fight eachother and just as it's getting interesting you want to reset everything again?

Actually, This is a chance for all the smaller factions to experience TW. The map will become a lot colorful, and a lot of factions will have TW land. Resetting the map is a great idea. With the SoW, this server will get a lot bigger, so we can get more bigger factions. (Sorry for the double post.)

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
Explain to me which factions? Pretty much every faction that is the slighest bit interested in TW is on the map.  It doesn't take more than 10-15 people to take a spot right now if you attack the right faction or work together with another fac.

Unless of course by small you mean factions that have 2 or 3 people showing for TW, in which case, yea great.

Offline ~TheQueenB~

• ~#IDFWU~
  • $$ Life is Good $$
  • Characters: I am Legion
  • Faction: GAME=FUN Leader
10 or 15 people....lol
~RUMORS are carried by HATERS, spread by FOOLS, & accepted by IDIOTS~

Offline Elly

• Agony awaits
Yay, more pve!

Elly - 150 Sage venomancer
Decipher - 150 Demon mystic

[22:32:11] Chad: the name rev
[22:32:13] Chad: is foul language

Offline Feone

• Forum Veteran
10 or 15 people....lol

Excellent example of having nothing to say & saying it anyway.