Epic Perfect World

GV Card bosses

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Well, I was doing my card bosses and as you know there are two card bosses in GV! And both of them happen to be flying! So, I killed them! But, I couldn't get the drops as they were in the air! And we can't fly in an instance! So, is there a way to get those drops? If not, then I believe, those bosses should be changed to ground type please!
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

Have you tried and pull them down by getting aggro, run off and let them come down and then stun?

Offline Janrey

• <3 Pearlie
  • Characters: Tigas
You have to pull the boss down

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I did! They came down, went back up again just before dying!  :-[
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

LaceyPip

Oh im so sorry .... but it can be done, try again and change your approach a bit, I am positive you will be able to knock them out.  Good Luck

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Thanks! I hope I can!  :monkey-12: :monkey-27:

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
I did! They came down, went back up again just before dying!  :-[

flying monsters will follow u down but they will go back up flying once u get into close range. all u need to do is bring them down again. any fly monsters in this game will need to be pulled twice.
unless u can kill them fast enough before they have the chance to go back up.