Epic Perfect World

Poll

do u tink we need a calendar event? (GM's event)

Yes
15 (93.8%)
No
1 (6.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Event calendar

Offline cidkmilord

(Iam talking about GM events)

are a lot of events wich looks really cool but i dont know when, what time or where they will be or are, so these events should put on a calendar having on mind are people are on late time, other on early and others on normal (for GM's time) so why dont make a calendar so this stop happening and everyone enjoy more the servers and the events?
Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:49 am by cidkmilord

Offline cidkmilord

i was cheking the events guide, but the most doesnt say what day or what time they will be or are.

Offline Consist

• Old Player
Good Idea...The only event I know is DT.

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
Encyclopedia>Events. Only automated events have a date and time. Figured adding an SS for visual would clear things up.

Last Edit: May 24, 2013, 01:17 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Encyclopedia>Events. Only automated events have a date and time. Figured adding an SS for visual would clear things up.

But, we have to be knowing all the event names exactly for that (encyclopedia), don't we?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
But, we have to be knowing all the event names exactly for that (encyclopedia), don't we?

Says the same name that's automated in system message. Just click on each day to see what automated event is happening that day.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Says the same name that's automated in system message. Just click on each day to see what automated event is happening that day.
Okay! ^_^
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
All the Events can be checked on Encyclopedia
Ares Event will be added when we patch to sirens soon.

all other Events are made and started by GM aside from Rancors, those start every 1 hour and last for 30minutes and they are daily aswell.

http://epicpw.com/guides/rancors-and-weekly-events/msg9/#msg9

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
All the Events can be checked on Encyclopedia
Ares Event will be added when we patch to sirens soon.

all other Events are made and started by GM aside from Rancors, those start every 1 hour and last for 30minutes and they are daily aswell.

http://epicpw.com/guides/rancors-and-weekly-events/msg9/#msg9
Tbh, I really don't know how that half an hour passes so quickly during Rancors! I mean it's like I just started and it's over! Lol! :p

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
lol
its cuz when u r having fun with something or enjoying it time just flies, u won't even notice it...

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
lol
its cuz when u r having fun with something or enjoying it time just flies, u won't even notice it...
Exactly! It's seriously funny! I mean everyone popping out at the place of the event and trying to kill the mobs! Five-six people hitting the same mob together! It's even funny to watch! Lol! xD

Offline cidkmilord

iam talking about GM's events lol

Offline Night⋆

• Retired Staff Member
  • Agatio was too ♥ +Cedes
  • Characters: *Retired*
  • Faction: N/A
ok the GM events are not a "certain" times..we do what events we can when we have the time to host them.. theres absolutely no way we can really schedule them
RETIRED
I guess everyone was on my profile :$ 

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
And if GM's try to do scheduled events, half the people that sign up end up not showing up.

Offline Consist

• Old Player

Cuz you're the best pker...and you have so much to hide.