Epic Perfect World

Chrono page

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
  • Characters: Balnazar
  • Faction: Worms
Is there any other way to get chrono pages other than from boutique or world bosses?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Universe Chest has 20% chance to get 4 chrono pages, you can farm universe chest at Endless Universe in morai (but you need a +8 squad) or by doing the customized "Ares" event on saturday.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Universe Chest has 20% chance to get 4 chrono pages, you can farm universe chest at Endless Universe in morai (but you need a +8 squad) or by doing the customized "Ares" event on saturday.
O_O
I didn't know about any events like that! What is that event?
Agatio, EvilTouch, Alexypk, Magestic, Chocolate, Dream and Suns were all slain by Balnazar. Keeping scores?

Hei

You get chrono pages from Card bosses
Just follow this guide and kill them, each one will drop 1-5 pages per kill.

Offline Therras

• Papi.
O_O
I didn't know about any events like that! What is that event?
well every saturday the GM will set a semi-automated event, a new NPc will appear at Etherblade city, right where you spawn before you teleport there. You take the second quest , because the first one is to teleport if you have died.

You cannot get pked nor anything, but Ares is very powerfull, squad is not needed but buffs helps a bit, you gotta be there when Ares die, otherwise you wont get the kill, also only lvl 150 are allowed to participate. When Ares die, a new npc will appear to give your reward.

Is a bit similar to Fire Legion event

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Okay! I'll try my luck this Saturday then with my 150 sin! Hope that works. :o
And where exactly in etherblade will be the NPC?

Offline Therras

• Papi.
Okay! I'll try my luck this Saturday then with my 150 sin! Hope that works. :o
And where exactly in etherblade will be the NPC?
Like I said, right where you teleport, you spawn at etherblade, there is  a giant pup that teleports you to cube and Ares npc is by this pup.

In other words, just teleport to Etherblade, and you will see the npc there.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
http://epicpw.com/events-info/ares/

it is fully Automated ;) GM's do not need to start event  :-\

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Thanks ET and Jolhans! :)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
You get chrono pages from Card bosses
Just follow this guide and kill them, each one will drop 1-5 pages per kill.
Thanks! I'll try this too! :)

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Btw, just one more thing, will it be hard to solo Ares even with a 150 sin? Or do I need a squad?

Offline Craggan

Read the info that ET posted for you. But fast answer is that a squad is best for buff reasons. He has aoe and stuns that do a bit of damage.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
I did read the info. But was just wondering whether it was possible to be solo'd or not!  :rolleyes:

Offline Therras

• Papi.
I did read the info. But was just wondering whether it was possible to be solo'd or not!  :rolleyes:
Is not possible to solo it unless you are an epic pro sin. However people will join to do Ares event, since you all get teleported to the same cave- same boss, so you dont need to worry about peeps, you will see plenty of them there.

Offline Balnazar

• Godfather of Worms
  • I be back m8
Is not possible to solo it unless you are an epic pro sin. However people will join to do Ares event, since you all get teleported to the same cave- same boss, so you dont need to worry about peeps, you will see plenty of them there.
Okay! :D