Epic Perfect World

suggesting

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
Im tired of hearing people shouting to trade real money or load for ec. I strongly suggest that anyone who caught buying or selling items in game to real money or cellphone credits, post an screen shot at forum and let the gm ban 'em. Of course if someone edits the screen shot they`ll get punish too!

*I was banned before cause I wasnt aware that was one of the rules in game.

Note: this is just suggestion, merely!

1st offense: 8 days character ban
2nd offense: permanent ban?
3rd offense: IP ban?

i mean if the same offense have had done more that twice in the same IP, that means their not yet done, they`ll just keep making another alt, then get banned, same routine. This will also help people who buy's and get scammed.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
we have rules for that and we enforce them ;)
we ban players doing this and accounts too, on a daily basis  :-\

Offline Barbie

• Old Player
  • Let them hate me, so long as they fear me
Do you not read the rules sir?

Account management

7. Selling or buying game accounts or any kind of game items and coins for real money or items on other servers will result in a permanent ban of the account.

There are already measures in place, dont QQ just report them

Antihero

Im tired of hearing people shouting to trade real money or load for ec. I strongly suggest that anyone who caught buying or selling items in game to real money or cellphone credits, post an screen shot at forum and let the gm ban 'em. Of course if someone edits the screen shot they`ll get punish too!

*I was banned before cause I wasnt aware that was one of the rules in game.

Note: this is just suggestion, merely!

1st offense: 8 days character ban
2nd offense: permanent ban?
3rd offense: IP ban?

i mean if the same offense have had done more that twice in the same IP, that means their not yet done, they`ll just keep making another alt, then get banned, same routine. This will also help people who buy's and get scammed.

Why would an IP ban be a separate punishment? Permanent bans apply to the player permanently. It would defeat the purpose to just allow the player to come back on another account. Not to mention that circumventing punishment is against the ToS. I don't see a big deal trading virtual items with real currency anyway. If someone wants to waste their cash on items that are easily obtainable, on an unofficial server, we should let them. I personally wouldn't do it, simply because of the track record private servers hold right now, but to each their own.

Offline 9artsDragon

• Sin forevaaa
  • Try and fail then learn and success!
well the gm had spoken. Its just a suggestion, merely a suggestion.

9artsDragon - stealth>fb>firepill>stun>rc>autoattack>deads>stealth GG

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
A suggestion that's already enforced lol. That you clearly stated it's been enforced. People will be people, no matter what the rules. Just report them hun. Remember the RT guy who repeatedly kept coming back after each ip ban?
Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 03:57 am by losergoddess
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Sneaker

IMO why the heck would anybody pay any real life money to another player for items?

when in reality everything here is so easily attainable just by playing the game

in 25 min u go from 0 -110 handed a full set of gear, and some coin to boot by this time u have  voted once and you can buy 3eso's

jump into pv even solo kill 1 at at a time if you have  to.  pick up all coin as you lvl quickly to 130. by that time u have enough spirit to take all your skills to lvl 10

now you can farm all the mats for your 130 gear and continue this process all the way up to 150

everything here is farm-able so easily

i fail to see the  rationalization  to pay another player rl coins for items when in reality it takes a minimal amount of game play to achieve the same results

but that's just my way of thinking   :tiger-11:

Done ~

LaceyPip

IMO why the heck would anybody pay any real life money to another player for items?

when in reality everything here is so easily attainable just by playing the game

in 25 min u go from 0 -110 handed a full set of gear, and some coin to boot by this time u have  voted once and you can buy 3eso's

jump into pv even solo kill 1 at at a time if you have  to.  pick up all coin as you lvl quickly to 130. by that time u have enough spirit to take all your skills to lvl 10

now you can farm all the mats for your 130 gear and continue this process all the way up to 150

i fail to see the  rationalization  to pay another player rl coins for items when in reality it takes a minimal amount of game play to achieve the same results

Done ~

100% agreed ...I have said it before, if you willing to put the time and work in, EVERYTHING is possible on this server ...its a great server which provides you with everything you need, stop being lazy and do the work and you will reap the benefits

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

Done ~

From your logic, it sounds like you fail to see why people donate at all? However donating is an important part of this server, granted I am referring to donating to the game itself and not individual players. This server, whether you like it or not, is a business and without donations to keep the server costs going the game closes. This is why it is against the rules to sell in game items for real money, because money doesn't go to the server it goes to the individuals with no life who spend all day farming difficult to obtain items and then sell it on. Sure you can get everything in game and its 500 times faster here than in pwi, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or lazy to donate for a little boost. In fact it's the ONLY thing that keeps this server here for us all to play on.

Buying items for rl money from players is bad mmmkay kids plus there is a high chance of being scammed also. :/

Offline Benji

Done ~

A for donations, not all players have a bunch of free time,or will to farm for things. Ppl who have their day filled with work. Then they come to a game,and they are suposed to farm the rest of the day while all the fun (for most ppl) is in pk.
Ofc they will donate with their (earned) money,instead of spending all the free time on farming that some ppl dont like.

LaceyPip

From your logic, it sounds like you fail to see why people donate at all? However donating is an important part of this server, granted I am referring to donating to the game itself and not individual players. This server, whether you like it or not, is a business and without donations to keep the server costs going the game closes. This is why it is against the rules to sell in game items for real money, because money doesn't go to the server it goes to the individuals with no life who spend all day farming difficult to obtain items and then sell it on. Sure you can get everything in game and its 500 times faster here than in pwi, but that doesn't mean it's wrong or lazy to donate for a little boost. In fact it's the ONLY thing that keeps this server here for us all to play on.

Buying items for rl money from players is bad mmmkay kids plus there is a high chance of being scammed also. :/

Sneaker was talking about in game exchange of RL money between players , not Donating .....donating is an essential part of any online game.  I have friends who works long shifts therefor use RL money on the game to get what they need because they do not have the time I, for example, have to get the stuff they need.  And maybe I should have been more specific when I said stop being lazy ....for instance, in world chat, someone looking for THREE chrono leaves and THREE chrono sand ....how difficult is it to go and hit a few mobs to get THREE mats??

Also remember its just personal opinions  .......

Offline Sneaker

OMG guys learn to peruse like a champ ...i donate to the server for the good of the server

not  to a player,,,,, That is my logic  :tiger-16:

Offline Barbie

• Old Player

Sneaker was talking about in game exchange of RL money between players , not Donating .....donating is an essential part of any online game.  I have friends who works long shifts therefor use RL money on the game to get what they need because they do not have the time I, for example, have to get the stuff they need.  And maybe I should have been more specific when I said stop being lazy ....for instance, in world chat, someone looking for THREE chrono leaves and THREE chrono sand ....how difficult is it to go and hit a few mobs to get THREE mats??

Also remember its just personal opinions  .......

I am perfectly well aware of what was said and my post reflects that. Clearly you miss read my post. I am both understanding and sympathetic of other peoples opinions however I did not comment on your post about people been lazy I have no idea what you are talking about. This conversation, sir, is over.

LaceyPip

I am perfectly well aware of what was said and my post reflects that. Clearly you miss read my post. I am both understanding and sympathetic of other peoples opinions however I did not comment on your post about people been lazy I have no idea what you are talking about. This conversation, sir, is over.

I was just saying Sir - and yes sir, conversation over - and I wear a dress Sir, so I am a lady Sir

Offline Benji

I was just saying Sir - and yes sir, conversation over - and I wear a dress Sir, so I am a lady Sir

That is a half false statement. There are actually men who wear dresses and pretend to be ladies. :p
(not me :o )